Chapter 25

Seam POV

5:38pm

"Baby your phone keep going off" Angel mumbled in my chest.

She been blowing my phone up lately about not spending time with here and all this other bullshit, so I came over and chilled with her. We watched Netflix and ended up going to sleep but not before I got some good ole fashion Head 😉

"Ignore it ...Come On" I said scooting her body close to mines she moved away from me looking up at me with an attitude. I smacked my lips already knowing she was about to start bitching

"What"

"Who keeps blowing your phone up at 5:38 in the afternoon" I popped up hearing her say the time I grabbed my phone looking at the time seeing it was 5:40 Shit I said palming my face.

"What's wrong ?" she asked. I shook my head putting on my shoes

"I'll call you later I gotta go" I said walking out her room

"Wait babe can I go to a party? My friends invited me?"

This what annoys me about her she allows asking for permission. I shrug not caring what the fuck she did as long as she did not fuck off on me. I got in my truck speeding off to my house to get dress for my nigga Leland party.

......

Lei POV

Leland party started an hour ago and Arseamian is nowhere in fucking sight, I have been calling him blowing up his phone since 5 and he is still not answering.

"Where's my brother" Mori asked walking up to me. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing honestly that was the third person to ask me where he was, and it was really growing frustrating. I dialed his number walking to a quieter part of the hall it ranged before going to voicemail.

"Uggghhh" I said putting my hands up in frustration as I watched mori walk over to me smiling.

"What"

"You seem so irritated... gimmie yo phone so I can take a picture you too fucking cute to be looking ugly" she said snatching my phone.

"Pose Now!" She yelled making me laugh I posed doing different poses

"Bitch I am not a photographer here you go" she said handing me back my phone I looked through the pictures looking for the best one before posting it.

Liked by Onlyone_A'Mori and 65,986,674 others Lani_G heard y'all was asking for the 🐐 😵 📸Bestie View all 61,567,876 comments Lonyea_G My Baby so beautiful 😍 _E R Z A_ 😍 turn around 

Lani_G heard y'all was asking for the 🐐 😵 📸Bestie
View all 61,567,876 comments
Lonyea_G My Baby so beautiful 😍
_E R Z A_ 😍 turn around 

I looked at Erza comment and did as told seeing him approach me with some girl behind him she was very pretty.

"Bestieeeeeee" I squealed hugging Ezzy he hugged me so tight I coughed on his neck.