Chapter 7

Mori Pov 

Me: Why in the fuck would you Tell Lei that we're together before me? I wasn't ready to tell her and as my boyfriend you should've respected my fucking opinion with your soft ass can't never keep shit to yourself.🙄

My Booby💖 : Read

I threw my phone against the bed getting frustrated with him. don't get me wrong I'm not ashamed of Leland at all it's just I wish we would've told her together cause we all know she's over dramatic.

Honestly, I don't even think she should be mad her and my brother been messing around for years and I didn't say shit about it.

I took a deep breath before texting Leland back apologizing for spazzing out he still left me on read. That's one thing I hate about Leland he's to nonchalant about everything like spazz out on me for once choke me up yell in my face or something other than saying okay.

I looked at the time seeing it was almost one in the morning I snuck to the kitchen going to get something to eat trying not to wake anyone. I settled on some cereal, I grabbed my bowl, the milk and my Frosted Flakes.

I scrolled through Instagram missing Leland I thought about having seam drive me over there, but he will snap if he found out I was going over there for him and not Lei.

Him nor Tray know I've been dating him, and I plan on keeping it that way I know for a fact they will do too much, and I don't want no problems. It sucks not knowing how to drive. I heard the door open and my auntie walks in

" hey Tt" I said startling her

"Hey what you are doing up and where is your brothers?"

" I couldn't sleep, and I thought they was in their rooms" I said

" no, his truck not out there ... oh never mind I know where they at" my auntie said looking at her phone.

"Where"

" Leland's house they got off work late and couldn't drive back home because they were tired" I nodded as she walked towards her room saying goodnight to me. Once I finished my cereal I went to my room and feel asleep.

....

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear forcing me to get up. I walked to the bathroom doing my hygiene routine, I went back to my room to find something to where. I decided to keep it simple in some light washed blue jeans and a crop white long sleeve I quickly got dressed seeing it was 915 already.
Selfie I thought going into the bathroom to take a picture.

Liked by Lani_G and 956,543 others
Onlyone_Amorie. Simple but cute 🥰
View all 563,345 comments
Lani_G my bestie looking good asf 🤪
OTF_Seam 😈

I smiled at Lei comment I see she still not upset about me and her brother even though I can't really see her being upset about it anyway. I went to my auntie room to see if she can drop me off at Lei house before she went to work.

......

pulling up to Lei house gate I seen seam truck in the driveway and Lei's

"Yes, the bitch at leave me" I said out loud

I walked up to the door knocking on it waiting for someone to answer it took a good 5mins before Mrs. G came to the door.

"Hey mori you right on time Lei was just waiting on your slow butt" she laughed

"She's in her room?" She nodded and I made my way to Lei room I didn't knock before I entered because it's my room too, got a bed and everything in there.

" Hey lil Whore" I said getting her attention she ran and jumped on me catching me off guard making me fall with her fat ass.

" bitch if you don't" I said she just laughed thinking the shit was funny knowing damn well I'm a fucking stick I got up and walked out her room she plays all day.

" wait bitch you are walking fast I just missed you" she said following me. I walked downstairs to see Leland shirtless in the kitchen I quickly look the other way remembering what I said to him last night.

" bitch there go yo man" Lei said in my ear I kept waking till I reached the door walking out towards Lei car.

" wait can you take my picture really quick" she asked.

We had a full photo shoot outside you can't just take one you have to give options. I handed her phone back getting in the car. She got in and was on her phone doing something like we weren't on a time limit.

" bitch what are you doing we going to be late" I complained. She got off her phone and started the car up but then got back on her weak ass phone. I snatched it from her seeing her texting someone named baby daddy I looked at her waiting for her to explain.

"Long story" she said pulling out the gate on to the road. I nodded I knew she'll tell me later.

"Can you post my picture for me since you have my phone bitch" I nodded unlocking her phone going to Instagram

Liked by OTF_Seam and 989,549 others
Lani_G 🤪🥰 📸A,Amorie
View all 976,322 comments
Lonyea_G my baby 😭

"Yo moms said my baby with the crying emoji" I told her laughing

" she so extra I love it... I wish I was a senior"

"Why"

"They don't have school no more"

" bitch we got until Friday shut up"

" that's tooooooo long" she said pulling into her same parking spot.

"See ya girly" we said doing our handshake.

I walked to my 7th hour class math since today was a 'B' day walking in I had already got irritated because bitches wanted to be loud early in the fucking morning. I walked to my seat next to this girl named Mya who's real quiet I waved at her.

" BITCH TELL ME WHY HE HAD THE NERVE TO TEXT ME FOR SOME HEAD... Why he ain't ask his bitch" I heard lacy yell

" you talking shit but bitch what you do though"

" I gave him some" she laughed " I got him wrapped right around my finger R ain't gon find nothing better"

I turned my head hearing my brother name. This bitch had the nerve to mug me I laughed it off not today Satan. The bell rung and the teacher came in all preppy to start class. 😑

Like, Comment, Vote