Chapter 54

Omniscient POV

Everyone sat at the table waiting on lei to show up before they can eat. It was now going on 5:20 and she still hasn't showed up yet Leland was growing impatient not really wanting to come in the first place.

"Ma can we go evidently she don't care neither do I" Leland said getting up out his seat. He was tired of  his sister bullshit along with her boyfriends.

"Yeah ma besides I have a doctors appointment tomorrow I'm not really trying to be out late" Mori said getting up too she had to get 6 stitches in the back of her head since she had a small gash in the back. She's been in a lot of pain from her head injury not to mention her and leland been trying for a baby but is having trouble with it. She feels as if it's unfair that lei gets to be pregnant without her, they made a pact to get pregnant at the same time so their kids can be best friends but when she found out lei was pregnant she tried to get pregnant but it's not working so the next best thing was to kill it so they can be pregnant at the same time.

"No have a fucking seat I'm sick and tired of y'all honestly" Mrs.G yelled she too was growing frustrated with her kids sometimes she tries to let them handle things on their own but her son saying fuck her grandbaby was pushing it. Besides she have to tell the family something important but she can never find the right time to do it in the mist of their arguing.

The doorbell rang followed by a knock G went to go get the door while everyone else sat down hoping it was lei. G opened the door revealing his baby girl and her ugly ass boyfriend. G didn't really have a problem with Erza it was more with his dad , he didn't trust Erza as far as he could throw him. G been plotting against Erza to hold him hostage torture him a little bit like his dad did to lei.

"Hi Daddy" "Wassup" lei and Erza spike at the same time walking in the house G nodded shutting the door rubbing his hands together they can finally eat.

"Hey mama" lei said taking an empty seat at the table

" Hey lets get straight to the point...

" dang baby can we eat first we've been waiting this long" G said laughing

"Right inconsiderate ass" Leland mumbled he thought no one heard him but Erza did

"Whatchu say?" Erza said leaning back in his chair he was honestly tired of him he acts like a bitch and really wanna go toe to toe with him.

"Aye getcho husband ain't nobody talking to him" Leland said looking at lei

"You get me" Erza said stealing some yams of lei plate making her smack her lips. She was into her food to notice her brother and husband was arguing

"Aye respect my house ..

"Right now what the fuck happened that y'all not cool? I know about y'all little altercation but how did you end up in the hospital" my mom asked looking at A'Morie before she can speak Leland spoke for her

"Yo stupid ass daughter ran up on her catching her off guard fighting like she ain't pregnant with Seam baby with her unfit ass" Leland yelled lei looked up from her plate staring at Leland. Seconds later she busted out laughing irritating leland more

"Bitch what's funny" Leland said annoyed

"Watcho mouth my last time" Erza said

"This ain't even about you this a family matter" G said looking at Erza.

"He ain't about to keep disrespecting my wife especially not infront of me and if he keeps putting his hands on her I will beat his ass" Erza standing up pulling his pants up staring at Leland. Leland wasn't fazed at He bleed just like him. Lei pulled Erza into his seat rubbing his thigh to calm him down.

Not Easily Broken  (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें