Chapter 18

Mori POV
2 weeks later 

Flashback

"Get off her .... get the fuck off her please!" I pleaded the man pushed me into the wall making me hit my nose.

"Shit" I yelled holding my nose

"Get her and handle her" he yelled I turned around to see a man pick lei up over his shoulder and carry her out

" bring her back "I yelled running towards the door. Another man came in and kicked me down stomping me out my eyes started to get heavy then I felt something running down my legs making me open my eyes thinking about my baby.

"Ple....please s s stop I'm pregnant" I managed to get out the man stopped kicking me and ran out the bathroom.

"HELP PLEAASE" I yelled weakly my eyes started to get heavy I was trying my hardest to fight it I crawled as close as I can to the bathroom door.

"H H H ELP" I said before closing my eyes.

"I'm too drunk for this shit" I heard someone say

....

I woke up to hearing a beeping noise constantly going off.

"Can someone turn that shit off" I whispered trying to open my eyes

"What was that .... oh my god she's awake thank you Jesus" I heard my auntie say

"Wait mori let us turn the lights off maybe that'll help" she said referring to me trying to open my eyes. I finally opened them after the struggle

"Why the fuck is it so bright in here" I said I heard Ms. G laugh

"You always let my kids cuss like that?" Ariana said looking at me in disgust I mugged her cause what the fuck she looking at and why she hit something to say.

"Why are you here"

"Cause my child was hurt in the care of this bad mother" she said pointing at Ms.

"Bad mother?" MS.G said laughing anyone who knows them know they start laughing when they are mad

"Yes, did I stutter bit-" Ariana said getting cut off by Ms. running to her punching her in the mouth Ariana looked at her mouth and started to run up on Mrs. G but Mrs. G kicked her in the midst of her running knocking her down She got on top punching her.

"Best her ass g" I encouraged

"That's enough" my auntie yelled trying to break it up. Leland, Mr. G and seam walked in.

"What the fuck why are they fighting" Leland said running towards them they finally broke them apart. Ariana was still yelling at Mrs. G while Mrs. G just stood there looking at her nails.

"Lonyea?" Mr. G said she just ignored him he pulled her into the corner of the hospital room. While they were talking Leland came over by me while my auntie went to see if Ariana was okay after she walked out.

" You okay baby... you scared the fuck outta me"

"Yeah I'm fine how long have I been out"

" 3 days but baby we gotta talk seriously" he said as his voice got lower and lower, I nodded waiting for him to continue he sat on the edge of the bed

"Ummm ou... our ba...baby di..." he said breaking down I rubbed his back

"Baby just tell me is it okay" I said trying to cheer him up