Chapter 53

Lani POV 10pm

Erza and I had just came back from Cheddars for my birthday he said he had something different planned but it didn't go well I didn't mind though. We was currently sitting in the living room getting ready to watch Enough with Jennifer Lopez. I was in the kitchen gathering up all the snacks while Erza was getting the movie ready and grabbing a blanket.
We had all types a snacks fruit snacks, chips, doughnuts, sodas,ice cream and popcorn we Damn near had our whole pantry I grabbed everything taking it in the living room sitting it down on the table.

"Did you get my bar?" Erza asked

"I'll go get it I forgot"

"I got it" he said walking into the kitchen I grabbed my box of doughnuts looking for my orange juice on the table I palmed my face not seeing it

"Babe grab my orange juice please" I yelled seconds later he came back with his cereal bar and my orange juice he took a sip making a disgusted face

"Lei Whatchu Do to this shit gross" he said opening up a Gatorade drinking it

"That's what happens when you drink people stuff .. it's orange juice and pickle juice mixed together with a blue raspberry kool laid packet" I said drinking some I tasted so good.

"That shit nasty as hell" he said turning off the lights taking his seat next to me. I leaned in to him wrapping his arm around me since he was taking to long to do it.

"Mmcht how I supposed to eat my food with one hand"

"Figure it out now be quiet it's starting" He muffed my head removing his arm from around him I looked at him to see him opening up all his snacks I cleared my throat getting his attention he looked at me before putting his hand on my stomach rubbing it.
.....

"I swear if she don't beat his ass imma do it for her" Erza mumbled we was at the end of the movie where they was about to fight Erza was more into the movie then I was. I heard my phone ding indicating I had a text message I pulled out my phone seeing my parents texted the group chat.

The Graham's
Mommy❤️
I'm trying to figure out
What in the actual fuck
Happened today why Ms.Tiny
Fucking calling me crying
Talking about Lei'lani did that to
Mori!

Booby
Your daughter a fucking
Monster I'm not fucking with
Her hoe ass fuck
Her, dat baby and her
Weak ass boyfriend

Boy don't nobody gaf about
you weak ass bitch she shouldn't
have ran up everyone knows run up
get done up bitch

Mommy❤️
MY HOUSE TOMORROW!!

Booby
K

I locked my phone not caring what they was talking about I'll see if I can make it. I made an appointment for tomorrow to check on the baby and hopefully see the gender Mori was supposed to throw me a gender reveal but at this point I don't want her to do nothing for me.

"Why you lock it I was reading that" Erza said in my ear scaring me

"Boy why you so nosey"