Chapter 30

A'Maria ^^
Mori POV
2 Weeks later

It's been 2 weeks since everything that happened with Ariana and things haven't been going so well at my aunties house. Every time I'm there she's there I don't care about her being there but she just has something to say about everything I do and wear and it's really annoying.

She's been staying with my auntie for 2 days now I don't know why but I know she got one more time to make my auntie feel like shit and we gon have to fight simple ass that.

"Mori come get your clothes Now" Ariana yelled I ignored her not wanting to be bothered

"A'MORI Lee! Get the fuck in here now" she yelled I laughed scrolling through Instagram.

"You don't hear me talking to you" she said busting in my room

"Excuse you but this is my room please get out and try again" she scoffed

" I don't know what Tiny did to y'all to corrupt y'all like this" she mumbled

" can you get out I'll get my clothes when I get them"

"Lil girl I'm trying to wash do some house work around here now get your ass up" she said walking completely in my room grabbing my arm I snatched out of her hold she looked at me like I was crazy

" You know what I'm tired of trying with y'all I'm trying to be a good mother" she said about to cry

"Cry me a river... get out" I yelled walking to the door opening it for her she looked at me shocked before walking out she'll be okay.

I laid across my bed calling Leland only to get his voicemail I tried to call again but kept getting his voicemail I sat my phone down deciding to take a nap until Leland called me back.

........
" she's so disrespectful I'm tired of it and my so called son don't even bother to come and see me" I heard Ariana yell waking me up from my beauty sleep. It sounded like she was in Seam old room.

" they're just having a hard time adjusting that's all and don't act like they dislike you for no reason all that shit you put the through"  I heard my auntie reason with her

" so I'm their mother not you they treat you better then me" I got up out my bed opening the door to see them across the hall in Seam room laying in the bed.  My auntie looked up at me and smiled I smiled back and went into the kitchen.

I don't know how my auntie can stand to be around her all she do is bash how she raise us  never what she did to us and my auntie just let her at least that's what I see.

I looked in the fridge for something to eat settling for some fruit salad.

"Ma can I get some of your fruit salad" I yelled I heard her footsteps coming near making me sigh I just needed a yes or yes not for her to come.

"Yeah don't get a lot though I gotta take it to work" she said grabbing me a bowl and pouring me a little

"Thank you" I said sitting at the breakfast bar I heard the door bell ring and I got up to go get it.

"Who is it"

"A'Maria" the person said I opened the door to see the light skin girl I moved out the way so she can step in

" Is mom here"

"Ariana is in the kitchen with my mom"

"Huh" she said before laughing I couldn't help but laugh

"Nun" I walked back to my fruit and ate it watching Ariana and A'Maria smiling in each other face I ignored them continuing eating my fruit. The doorbell rung again and I looked around to see if anyone was going to get the door everyone was in their own little world.