Chapter 3

Chapter 3...
A FEW MONTHS LATER...
NO P.O.V...
It was officially the beginning of 6th form, Year 13. Astrid had passed all her exams, including her maths where she got an A and got into her choices for 6th form. She was now studying Geogrpahy, Art and Science.
After everything together, Leo and Astrid had officially become a couple. Over the summer, they went out on dates and spent all the time they had together. Leo also got into 6th form and studied P.E., Maths and Physics. Astrid had finally found that feeling of she felt with Leo... It was love.
As usual, there were new people joining the 6th form from other places. This included a group of friends called Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut. People didn't really know their real names but didn't really care, they were a bit... odd anyway.
As Astrid began walking to her mentor in the beginning of the day, she quickly went to her locker before it began, getting ready for her lesson. As she was walking, her phone went off. She looked down to see a message.
"From Leo ❤: Hey, hope you have an amazing day, I'll meet you at lunch in the usual place 😊 xxx"
She smiled to herself as she began typing her response. Before she could begin, someone bumped into her causing them both to fall and Astrid to drop her phone.
"Hey watch it!!!" Astrid said as she sat up.
"Oh shit! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to, I wasn't looking and... ugh I'm so sorry!" The boy said as he began to collect his folders after the fall.
"Nah don't worry, it's cool. It was an accident afterall." She said as she helped collect his things.
"Oh my god, I'm such a idiot! I'm gonna be late and I don't even know where I'm going and I ran into you! Ugh I'm so stupid!!" He said as he stood up.
"Hey don't worry I can help!" Astrid stood up aswell and took a glance at the boy infornt of her. He had auburn hair, freckles and was tall and thin. She thought she recognised him for some reason.
"Thank you so much!" He looked up meeting his eyes with hers. He had forest green eyes.
"No problem!" She smiled at him.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Astrid, Astrid Hofferson. You?"
"Hiccup, Haddock" he said with a smile. "Hey wait a second, I know you!"
"You do?"
"Astrid it's me Hiccup! We were best friends back in primary school! Me and you! Remember?"
Astrid stood for a second, looking deeply at Hiccup... then it clicked!
"OMG Hiccup!!!" She ran and hugged him tightly, both laughing and smiling as Hiccups folders and books fell on the floor again.
After a few seconds, they released. They were smiling at eachother, memories coming flooding back from all their times together from when they were 4 years old to 11 years old.
"Hold on a second!" Astrid's face changed to anger and annoyance. She punched him hard in the arm.
"Hey what was that for!" Hiccup asked.
"You left halfway through Year 6! You just... just disappeared in me!! Without a trace! One day Hiccup, next day no Hiccup!"
As Hiccup was about to reply, the bell went off and realised that they had missed mentor completley and their first Monday lesson was about to begin.
"Oh god! We better go, look I'll meet you at break and we can talk about everything then ok?" Hiccup said as he panicked and gathered his stuff again from the floor.
"Yeah sure ummm, how about here?"
"Sounds good I'll see you there! Bye Astrid!" He said as he ran away with a smile and wave.
"Bye... Hiccup" she smiled as she went to her lesson.