Chapter 49

Chapter 49...
"Hey girl!" Astrid opened the door to see Stormfly running up to her with her tail wagging and her toy in her mouth. She dropped her toy and began to lick Astrid. "I know! I know! I missed you too girl!"
Once she was done with Astrid, she ran to Hiccup behind her. Stormfly was a bit too excited to see Hiccup and ended up jumping expecting Hiccup to catch he didn't realise how heavy she was and ended up on his back on the grass.
"Ouch... hi again Stormfly..." Hiccup tried to spit out between the licks from the dog. All he could hear was the sound of slobber and laughing in the background.
"Oh my Thor are you ok?" Astrid walked up to Hiccup laughing hard.
"Yes... thanx for asking!" Hiccup said in a sarcastic voice. After a few more seconds, Stormfly got off of him and ran back inside to find another toy. Astrid let out her hand to help him up which he gladly took.
"Mum, dad! You home?" Astrid shouted out as she walked back into the house.
"Yeah just in here honey!" Astrid's dad shouted out. She followed the sound of their voices over to the kitchen where they were sat at the counter with paperwork everywhere. After greeting eachother and having a small chat, Astrid had a look at what her parents were doing.
"You're driving all the way up to Scotland in a few days?" Astrid saw a map on the counter with an address and information leaflets around.
"Yeah we've been called to a convention with a few other members of the company but we won't be there for long, only a few days." Astrid's mother explained to the both of them.
"Oh shit it almost half 12, we need to go to the park..." Astrid checked the time. "Is it ok if we take Stormfly with us?"
"Of course honey!"
"We better go, see you later guys!" They all hugged and said their goodbyes before Hiccup and Astrid jumped into the car with Stormfly.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"Well well well, look who finally decided to show up! It's Hiccstrid!" Snotlout said as he saw the couple walking up to them. "Where have you two been, hmmm?"
"We had to go to Astrid's quickly to-" Hiccup started but was interrupted by Snotlout.
"- to have a small session together in Astrid's bed?" He smirked.
"You're only jealous Snotlout because you can't get a woman in your bed!" Astrid said as she took Stormfly's lead off, making everyone laugh.
"Shut up Astrid." Snotlout said under his breath.
"Hello little guy! What's your name? You look my sister but with less facial hair!" Tuffnut said walking over and stroking Stormfly's head.
"Uuuuuh what's wrong with Tuff?" Hiccup asked.
"He got hit in the head with a football by some kids." Fishlegs said rolling his eyes, watching Ruffnut hit her brother.
"Anyway let's chill!" Hiccup suggested as they all sat down on the grass and began to eat some food the others had brought with them. They all had fun playing with Stormfly and of course Hiccup played fetch with her, also making other dogs join in by accident.
As they say under the trees in the shade laughing, Astrid's phone and off. As the others were talking, she checked to see that she had a message come up from an unknown number. She read it as she opened it:
'I'm watching you, don't think you can hide from me forever. You will pay for everything you have done to me.'
After reading this, Astrid was looking around the park cautiously. If they were watching her where were they? Who were they? What were they-
"- Hey you ok?" Hiccup saw Astrid looking around in a worried manor.
"Oh, yeah... Yeah I'm fine, I just... though I saw a... wasp." She lied.
"Ok, do you want to get ice cream with me and the gang?"
"Sure! Let's go...". They got up and walked over to the small cafe area on the other side of the park.
Unknown to them, they were being watched... every step.