Chapter 24

Chapter 24...
Hiccup was on top of Leo constantly punching him in the face. Leo had blood dripping from his mouth and nose with bruises everywhere. Meanwhile, Hiccup had a few cuts on his face from a few minor incidents from Leo but not ad bad as him.
They were both rolling around on the floor before Astrid walked in but she couldn't care about that... all she cared about was Hiccup.
Hiccup had attacked Leo the second the door closed behind him in his bedroom. Each throwing punches to eachother, Hiccup having more control over his than an intoxicated Leo who was drowsily awoken from being pushed off his bed.
They had been fighting non stop for about 15 minutes...
"Hiccup!" Astrid shouted to which Hiccup stopped punching and looked back.
"I told you to stay in the car!" He said looking back. Unknown to him, Leo took advantage to the distraction and punched Hiccup again. This caused him to move on top of him with Hiccup being underneath.
"LEO STOP!!! STOP IT!!!" Astrid shouted as she ran over to the scene in front of her. She grabbed hold of Leo trying to pull him off but he was too strong, his grip on Hiccup was hard.
"GET OFF ME YOU B-BITCH!" Leo immediately pushed Astrid off him making her fall on her back where he let go of Hiccup and towered over her. "I.. I bet you enjoyed this v-view in bed e-earlier..." he slurred pushing his hand against Astrid's throat.
Hearing those words made Hiccup's blood boil. He got up from the floor with blurred eyesight and ran over to Leo. He immediately pulls this off and pushed him hard against the wall.
"Hiccup stop!" He stared straight into Leo's eyes with rage. "Leave him!"
"After what he did to you?!" Hiccup said thorough his teeth, tightening his grip.
"Please... Please Hiccup..." Hiccup turned around to see Astrid had got up from the floor and was stood in the corner of the room. Her face was full of sadness, pain and desperacy. "I... I just want to go home..."
His face dropped slowly as he saw her pain in her face. He couldn't take seeing her like this anymore, staying in the house would haunt her of Leo and him raping her.
"Ok" he whispered to her and gave her a small smile. He dropped Leo to the ground where he landed with a thud and groaned.
Hiccup moved away from him and slowly towards Astrid where he engulfed her into his arms. She could smell the mixture of cinnamon and pine on his soft jumper as she laid her head on his chest.
"Come on... let's go home..." she pulled back and nodded as he began to lead her away from the scene and towards the front door she came in from. Stepping over broken glass and smashed plated made a crumbling noise under their shoes. Before they could reach the door, Astrid hesitantly looked back towards Leo who had now passed out against the wall. A single silent tear ran down her face as a two arms gently wrapped around her.
"It's ok... you're safe now..."