Chapter 44

Chapter 44...
"I'm shattered"
"Me too" Astrid and Hiccup had just got back to their hotel room after going out for food and bought some clothes and extra bits for the night. They had come in and dumped their stuff down and jumped on the bed. Astrid lied down with her head on the pillow and closed her eyes.
"I wish I could just sleep forever..." she sighed.
Hiccup fell silent, not sure if she was being serious or not.
Astrid opened her eyes to see Hiccup sat on the edge of the bed, looking away from her. "Hiccup, I was only joking..."
"But were you though, really? Astrid after what happened earlier today I honestly don't know if you are being serious about these things or not." Hicced sighed.
Astrid sat up and moved next to him, taking his hand in the process and moving his face to look at her.
"I know, I promise I was joking..." she said.
"Ok..." she gave Hiccup sorrowful smile which he accepted. "I love you"
"I love your too..."
Astrid moved her lips closer to his until they touched. Fully connected. A meaningful and loving kiss. Hiccup smiled gently into the kiss and placed his hand on her cheek. Hiccup had the strength the pull them both back on the bed, Astrid giggling in the process. She landed on her back with Hiccup moving to be ontop of her. She smiled and rested her hands on his cheeks pulling him down for another kiss. Hiccup supported his weight by on his hands next to Astrid's head. Simple kisses turned into passionate ones, the movement of each others tongues exploring the others mouth. Hiccup trailed his kisses down to Astrid's neck, gently nipping and sucking her skin leaving res marks on it. Astrid smiled and caresses his hair in her fingers.
*VIBRATING*
Hiccup stopped what he was doing as Astrid moved to see where the vibrating was going from. The vibrating came from Astrid's phone on the side. Astrid sighed in annoyance from being interrupted but got up and moved to see who was calling her.
Mum and dad.
"Oh... It's my parents..."
"It's ok, just tell them what happened and what's going on... they're just worried about you..." Hiccup reassured her.
"Ok" she sighed nervously.
"I'll give you some space" Hiccup smiled and got up moving towards the door, he kissed Astrid's forehead gently as he passed her. He closed the door behind him and decided to go out to find something that would maybe cheer Astrid up after her call.
Astrid swiped the green accept call button on her phone and prepared for the conversation.
"Hello?"
*Astrid where the hell have you been?!?! We've been worries sick, why haven't you phoned us, what's happened?*
"Ummm... Mum I need to tell you something..."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"Love you too... I'll see you soon, bye..."
Astrid sniffed and whipped the few tears away with her jumper. Slowly taking a step back, she sat down on the edge of the bed and took a breath. She has been talking to her parents for over an hour, unaware where Hiccup had disappeared to. After sitting in silence for a while, Astrid got up to take a shower and change into her pyjamas for bed. She got changed and put the tv on, playing friends on Netflix. She snuggled up under the covers and waited for Hiccup to get back.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
20 MINS LATER
Hiccup gently opened the door to check if Astrid was still on the phone, but heard nothing.
He entered the room to see Astrid snuggled up in bed watching friends.
"Hey here did you go?"
"Just out, thought I'd get is some stuff to have whilst we relaxed. How did it go?"
"I was ok, a few tears and stuff but... it was ok, I might see them tomorrow."
"Sounds on these might come in handy then!" Hiccup pulled out chocolate, popcorn and face masks, making Astrid laugh in cuteness.
"Why are you so adorable?" She said as Hiccup got changed into his pyjamas.
"Because I am... but I only do it for you... or Toothless..." he smirked. Hiccup chucked the face mask to Astrid and they both out them on after Hiccup changed. They sat in bed together with their masks on and began to open their chocolate and popcorn as they snuggled up with eachother and continued to watch friends in the darkness.
Tomorrow was going to be a tough day for both of them.
But all that mattered was the time they had together now.