Chapter 45

Chapter 45...
5 weeks later...
Hiccup was stood outside of school waiting for Astrid to come out of her exam. His last one was 2 days ago and this was Astrid's final A level exam, all the stress and tears they both went through the past weeks but they were finally getting there and were feeling stronger than ever together.
4:34pm Hiccup read on his watch, leaning against the wall. He then had a call come through on his phone, taking it out of his pocket.
"Hey son"
"Hi mum, you ok?"
"Yeah just wondering where you were, I didn't think you had an exam today..."
"No I'm waiting for Astrid, it's her last exam today and wanted to be there when she came out."
"Ah ok, I hope she did really well and tell her to come over after, Its been so long since I've seen her!"
Hiccup chuckled. "I'll see what I can... hey mum..."
"Yes Hiccup?"
"Do you think that me and Astrid could possibly have the house to ourselves tonight?"
"Let me guess, to 'celebrate' finishing exams?" Hiccup heard his mother say, exaggerating the word celebrate. He blushed slightly.
"Well... um..." Hiccup moved his hand behind his neck and rubbed it awkwardly.
"Dont worry son, I'll be put of your way tonight, have fun you two..."
"Thanks, bye mum"
Hiccup put the phone down and looked at the time again.
4:41pm.
Just as he checked the time, the door opened to reveal some of the students coming out of the exam. After they cleared, Astrid came out last looking happy and full of relief. She looked up and saw Hiccup waiting for her and smiling at her. She ran over to him and jumped on him, wrapping her arms and legs around his body. Hiccup stumbled back a bit as she jumped but he steadier himself and wrapped his arms around her tight. He could hear her giggling in his ear and that made a goofy smile appear on his face. She moved back and kissed him on his lips, smiling into it as be followed. They held the kiss before having to break away to breath.
"We did it babe!" She whispered.
"Yes we did!" He hugged her again, spinning her around before she let go and stood up taking his hand in hers.
"Thank you for everything Hiccup... I couldn't have done this without you..."
"And I couldn't have done it without you either..."
"We make a pretty good team..."
"Yes we do..." Hiccup kissed her temple as they began walking to his car.
"Babe?"
"Yeah?"
Hiccup turned to Astrid. "I've booked a table at "Hermoso ángel" tonight at 7:30pm... do you want me to drop you off home to get ready?"
"Yes please, babe you didn't have to take my to "Hermoso ángel", it's expensive and I'm happy when we just relax and order a pizza..." Astrid chuckled.
"Me too but this is our special night to celebrate us finishing our exams! I wanted to go out and enjoy it with you..." He smiled gently at her.
"You're so soft sometimes..." Astrid smiled at him as she opened the passenger door on the car, looking over at Hiccup on the drivers side opening the door.
"Only for you babe!" Hiccup winked at her and got in the car making her chuckled before following him.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
7:39pm
Hiccup and Astrid were sat down in "Hermoso ángel" at a table with a view of a waterfall and beautiful sunset. They were looking at the menu and ordered their drinks.
"You look very beautiful tonight, Astrid..." Hiccup smiled. Astrid was wearing a red tight dress that showed off her curves and features. Her hair was curled and she had natural make up on.
"Not too bad yourself handsome..." Hiccup was wearing a formal suit but not too formal.
Astrid looked out the window and watched the sunset as Hiccup just watched her. She was a perfect picture. The shine of the sunset glowing on her face and the rippled reflection of water on the wall behind her. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was.
He was so proud of her. She was slowly coming back to the Astrid he knew before Leo, she was happy and always smiling now. She was stronger now and their relationship was stronger too.
After they ordered their food and they finished eating, Hiccup asked the waiter for the bill and payed for their evening. They walked out and sat by the waterfall outside. It was now dark and the moon was glowing above them, illuminating the scene.
"Follow me..." Hiccup whispered to Astrid. He took her hand and guided her with him. He crept behind the waterfall and stood underneath it, water splashing gently on their skin.
"What are we doing here?" Astrid giggled as Hiccup pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around her neck.
"Just somewhere more private, and where we can enjoy a moment together."
He captured her lips with his and pushed her against the rocky waterfall walls. She felt him turn the kiss to another passionate one. He kept nibbling her ears and biting her lips gently.
"I love you Astrid..."
"I love you too Hiccup..." She captured his lips this time and continued for a few more minutes. Hiccup moved back and looked at her in the eyes.
"Want to continue back at my place?" He winked at her.
"I thought you'd never ask..."