Chapter 16

Chapter 16...
NO P.O.V...
"Who are you texting?" Leo said as he watched Astrid's every move.
"...my mum..." she replied.
"Funny... because I don't remember her name being Hiccup..." he said as he took her phone from her. He looked through all the messages she ever sent to him and what they were talking about.
"Hey give it back Leo!" Astrid tried to reach for her phone but Leo kept moving it away from her, still looking at the messages.
After a few more minutes of scrolling through Astrid's phone, Leo began to fiddle through it and change some things. When he was finished, he gave it back to her and walked off, glaring angrily at her.
When he was out of sight, she grabbed her phone and immediately looked through it. That's when she noticed Leo had removed Hiccups number and deleted everything about him on her phone... no photos... no texts... no number... Leo was trying to remove him from he life.
She then received a text as it lit up her phone.
FROM Leo:
"Don't even think about getting HIM involved in US! If you dare try me... let's just say I can make your life hell..."
Astrid stared at the message and felt the anger and annoyance in the message. Although she was at risk, she didn't care what Leo thought and HE wasn't going to stop her from seeing Hiccup... EVER...
END OF THE DAY...
Astrid ran to the secret place she told Hiccup about...
Their childhood treehouse...
When they were 6, they would go for long walks in the forest where they would climb trees and watch the sunset fade into the night. One day, they found a big tree in the forest which stood proud, that's when they decided it would be their tree.
For months, the two of them worked hard and long to make their new treehouse fort. With the help of their family and Stoick, they had e the perfect place... just for Hiccup and Astrid... just them. They made it for them to hang out and also their place for problems.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Astrid climbed the ladder into the treehouse, opening the old wooden hatch to reveal the big room they made. It still looked old with sketches and writing and old stuff all over the place but was overgrown with vegetation, leaves and branches. She smiled and breathed in the scent of woodland.
She sat and watched the wildlife pass outside before she heard a knock on the hatch.
"Password?" Astrid said.
"How to train your dragon is forever the best" a voice responded... It was Hiccup 100%.
Astrid smirked as she said for him to enter. The memory of making that password when they were 9 make her chuckle. The hatch opened revealing two forest green eyes.
"Do you think we should change that password?" He asked stepping in and closing the hatch.
"No way! That's our childhood and it's staying that way..." she said.
"Yeah ok, fair enough... so the old treehouse... haven't been here in a while."
"No, its been a long time but... here we are..."
There was an awkward silence before Hiccup spoke up.
"Soooo... I think its time we put thisplace to gold use again... Are you gonna tell me now? And also, don't feel like you have to hold anything back..."
Astrid sighed... "Ok, it started... that Friday night after you dropped me home... y'know after our... kiss..."