Chapter 20

Chapter 20...
NO P.O.V...
A few months had gone bye since the incident with Leo and Astrid was trying her best to stay away Leo whenever she could. He would come back drunk and high sometimes whenever he came home now. He would stumble into Astrid's house in the early hours of the morning, knocking over items around the house and waking up Astrid in the night. She learnt now that if she tried to interfere with him being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, he would constantly become violent, hurting Astrid in some cases and threatening her. He would then pass out until around midday and act as though nothing happened... but really he didn't care what happened as long as he has fun.
Luckily for Astrid, Hiccup was always there to help pick up the pieces and keep her away from him the best he could.
But today was the day... the day her pain and suffering would end... the day she broke up with Leo.
"Ok,ok,ok... Common Astrid you can do this... you know exaclty what to say and what to do... it doesn't matter what happens you are leaving him!" Astrid kept saying in her head as she walked down the street towards Leo's house. Heart beating fast, breath quickening and fingers fumbling.
After 10 minutes of walking, she finally arrived at Leo's front door. After much hesitation... She knocked on the door.
Nothing.
*Knock Knock*
Nothing.
*Knock Knock*
Finally the door opened. It revealed... a drunk Leo smoking in the doorway.
"Hey..." Astrid said.
"Yeeeeeeessss?" Leo replied, blowing a puff of smoke in her face.
"Can I talk to you?"
"Astriiiiiid... really now?"
"Yes now! And I'm not leaving until I talk to you!"
"Ugh fine!" Leo moved out the way and strutted over to the sofa where he collapsed onto it.
Astrid let herself in, closing the door behind her and looked over at Leo... and he called her pathetic. He was sat in shorts surrounded by beer cans and bottles.
"Leo... I need to have a serious conversation with you?"
"About what?"
"Us"
"What? What about... uuuuuus?"
"Look Leo..." Astrid sat down on the chair beside him. "I think it's time... we broke up..." She said looking at her hands. Leo instantly looked up with a frown.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean... I mean I am sick and tired of you coming to me drunk and high, abusing me and threatening me continuously! You're suppose to be my boyfriend for God's sake! A boyfriend doesn't do that! A boyfriend is someone who is there for you, picks up the pieces, supports you and CARES for you! Someone not like you! Someone like -"
"- WHAT?!?! SOMEONE LIKE HICCUP!"
"EXACTLY!" Astrid shouted back at him as he sat up looking in her eyes. She could see the fire building behind his eyes but she was strong now.
"I'm leaving! We are nothing! We are THOUGH!" Astrid stood up from the chair and walked over to the door, getting ready to leave. Before she could reach it though, she heard a bottle be thrown to the wall in front of her, smashing into million pieces, some scratching against the skin on her face. Turning around slowly after ducking, she was thrown against the floor behind her, as though someone pulled her from behind. Looking up again she saw Leo towering over her.
"NO! YOU ARE MINE! AND I PUNISH YOU WHENEVER YOU FORGET THAT! CANT YOU SEE I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU?!?!?"
"WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU DON'T ABUSE THEM!" Leo immediately smacked Astrid in the face and picked her up from the floor, making her stumble to her feet. He then proceeded in pushing her firmly against the wall behind her. His arms firmly above her shoulders, blocking her from escaping. His face was cms from hers, she could smell the alcohol intensely on his breath.
"You listen to me Astrid! You are staying with me no matter what! That stupid prick Hiccup is no one and he is taking YOU FROM ME!" He lifted his hands and smacked them firmly against the wall again, making Astrid jump.
"Hiccup loves me! More than you ever could care for me!" She spat in his face.
"Oh yeah really! I would be careful what you are saying!"
"I am not afraid of you!" Astrid held her ground firmly, looking at him dead in the eyes.
WARNING... (RAPE)
"We'll see!!!" At that moment, Leo threw her against the ground at beat her violently again. Astrid reached for her phone and began to dial Hiccups number but Leo grabbed it before she could finish typing in his number amd threw her phone in the opposite direction, where it slid underneath the sofa. Astrid managed to protect herself from many of the punches until she hit her forehead on the corner of the table, causing her vision to go blury and go unconscious. Leo smirked at her and dragged her upstairs. Still unconscious, Astrid was unaware that Leo had placed her on the bed and tied her arms and legs down so she was restrained. He then began to remove her clothes and his, staring down at Astrid's form and smirked before proceeding...
2 HOURS LATER...
Slowly, Astrid began to open her eyes with her vision slowly coming back into focus. Everywhere was in darkness except from the dimmed light in the corner of the room. Astrid could feel something against her, making her look in that direction to see Leo passed out next to her... naked. She then looked down at herself. Naked. It then hit her as pain began to appear from below. She began to tear up as small parts where she was semi concious came flooding back to her head, images flashing in her eyes she wish she could erase. Leo then began to stir, luckily he only turned around so he was now facing away from her. Astrid tried to grab the covers but saw her arms and legs were tied up. Luckily for her though, Leo being drunk meant that she wasn't tied up tightly so she easily slipped out. She held the covers up to her bare chest as she sobbed. She cried and cried so much she could hardly control her breathing.
After laying with silent tears flowing, Astrid knew she had to get out of there. She quietly but quickly got out of the bed and collected her clothes she found around the floor. She then ran to the bedroom and got her clothes on, the tears still flowing. Running down the stairs she searched for her phone, lifting up everything in the house before looking under the sofa where she saw it. It was cracked but still worked. The time was 1am.
She immediately typed in Hiccups number and called it.
"Hello? Astrid?" Hiccups voice came through.
"H...Hiccup? I... I need you!" She sobbed through the phone.