Chapter 23

Chapter 23...
It was quiet.
Too quiet.
Astrid was trying her hardest to open the car door or window but nothing happened. Every few seconds she would stop and listen for sounds coming from Leo's house.
But nothing.
Astrid was constantly hitting the window hard and kicking at the door to get out. She didn't want to break Hiccup's car of course but she cared more about him being alive than a broken window or dents. She kept calling for him as she attacked the car but still nothing.
"Come on Astrid! Come on!" She kept pulling on the door handle and kicked the bottom of the door of the passenger seat.
*CRASH*
*BANG*
*SMASH*
Those 3 sounds suddenly appeared from the house, with the bedroom light being turned on and shadowed figures passing the window. That was it, Astrid was getting out of this car... NOW!
She took off her shoe and attached a sharp piece of metal from the seat frame.
"Sorry Hiccup" she whispered before hitting the window of the passenger seat. The glass smashed to the ground and around the seat with some small shards still sticking out of the frame. She took off her jacket and bashed out the remaining bits of glass before climbing out of the car. She caught her arm on the glass causing small cuts to appear on her skin but she took no notice of it.
She landed on her feet and balanced herself before running to the front door. She could hear loud grunts and abojrinf from inside. Sounds of plates and glass smashing echoed in the darkness.
She couldn't wait any longer. Astrid ran though the door the see the house in a state.
Broken glass.
Broken mugs.
Torn clothes.
Tipped over furniture.
Everywhere.
One thing that stood out the most from searching made Astrid's heart beat fast.
Traces of blood.
"GET OFF ME!!!" Someone shouted from the other room before the sound of a fosr colliding with their mouth was heard - muffled noises only came out after.
Astrid jogged into the living room to see...