Chapter 47

Chapter 47...
*Large sigh*
Hiccup took a large breath as he began to stir. He opened his eyes gently, allowing them to adjust to the small cracks of light from the sunrise coming in through the curtain. He could see the calm shades of pink and orange in the sky from the gap and watched as a gentle breeze made the leaves on the branches of the trees outside dance. There were a few gentle sounds of birds chirping with the sunrise with one sparrow landing on the ledge outside the window. Hiccup smiled with the peace of the morning, he could tell today was going to be a good day. As he closed his eyes again he suddenly heard a noise. It sounded like a cat meowing. As he woke up again, he glanced at the window to see where the noise was coming from... it was Toothless. He was getting ready to pounce at the bird, making weird noises as he stared at it. He jumped at the window, hitting his head and causing the bird to fly away. Hiccup chuckled at what he just witnessed.
"Pst, Toothless! Come here bud..." he whispered gently as Toothless got up and shook his head. Toothless walked over to the bed and jumped up, landing on Hiccup's lap where he prodded and licked Hiccup's hand. He then rubbed his head against Hiccup's before walked to the end on the bed by his foot and curling up into a ball and falling asleep.
"Stupid feline" he laughed. Before he would say anything else he heard a moan next to him.
Hiccup moved his sight to his beautiful girlfriend next to him who was asleep with her back towards him. He suddenly remembered everything they did last night... unforgettable. Quickly glancing at the time to see it was only 6:15am, he though about some things him and Astrid could do for the day. He had a few ideas.
Astrid moved again in her sleep and let out a sigh. Hiccup decided to move closer to her and spoon her in bed, wrapping his hands around her bare body and kissing her neck. She giggled a little feeling his lips against her skin again which already had many hickeys on.
"...Morning..." Hiccup muffled against her neck.
"...Hey babe..." Astrid yawned and smiled against his touch.
"How are you feeling?" He asked as he took a break and moved away from her back and now to her shoulder.
"Amazing... what about you?" She sighed in happiness.
"Incredible... Last night was amazing..." he said as he moved his hands up and down her body again.
"Yeah it was...but y'know..." Astrid turned over to face Hiccup still naked and glowing in the light from the sunrise. "I think I want to go again..." she smirked as she saw Hiccup trace her body up and down.
"Well... I think I can help with that..." he lifted his brow with a smile. Toothless woke up and knew what was coming so he got up and walked out of the room quickly.
Immediately he tackled Astrid down on the bed and kissed her passionately again, both of them laughing and moving there hands up and down each others naked bodies. Hiccup began to massage her breasts as Astrid put her fingers through his hair. She moved herself ontop of him, moving the sheets again so she could sit on his exposed hips. The more they played, the more aroused they both got until Astrid could feel him throbbing under her. She reached over to get another condom from Hiccup's draw and moved her lips away from his.
"Ready for round 2?" She smiled cheekily, waving the condom in Hiccup's face.
"You have no idea..." Hiccup said as he took the condom and prepared themselves for the next session.
He was right... it was going to be a good day.