Chapter 7

Chapter 7...
NO P.O.V...
"So what's this thing you wanted to tell me exactly?" Astrid asked Leo as they were both walking around the field.
"I'll tell you in a sec... just gotta... find a better place to tell you..." Leo said wearily, checking there were no teachers around them. He was holding onto Astrid's shoulders a little to firm for her liking but she pushed it aside as he seemed tense.
After about 2 minutes of trying to find a secret place to talk, they moved behind the school building, no one was there and it was all shaded so it looked dark. "Ok, we're clear..." Leo said as he took a sigh of relief. Astrid didn't have a good feeling about what was going on.
"So... what's it about?" Astrid asked.
"Well, let's just say... I've met some new people..."
"People?"
"Well, when I saw people I mean, a gang..." he drifted off and Astrid was immediately concerned.
"What do you mean by you met a gang?"
"I've been meeting up with them a few times over the summer, when I wasn't with you and we have been chatting about some stuff..."
"Right ok... What kind of stuff?" Astrid was cringing at the word "stuff" as she knew it wasn't gonna be good.
Leo looked around again before answering a low whisper and tone... "drugs"
"LEO ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!"
"Shhhh keep your voice down!"
"You CAN'T be serious !!! DRUGS!!!"
"What? What's so bad about that?!?"
"Ummm everything! Are you stupid or something?! Leo you are becoming a drug dealer! You can't be with these people, something bad will happen!"
"I'm not exactly being a drug dealer... I'm helping them with them and managing them so I'm not giving them out to them!"
"What's gonna happen if the police come suddenly? They'll see you with the gang and you'll instantly be put in arrested and put in prison for possession!"
"Astrid calm down! Nothing's gonna happen! Besides it's my life and I can do whatever I want with it so back off!"
Astrid was taken back from his last comment.
Leo realised what he said and instantly regretted his once of words. "I didn't mean it like that... look, Astrid it's gonna give me money and it'll give me something to do. I promise I'll be careful and everything will go to plan as long as it's kept a secret..." He grabbed onto Astrid's shoulders and squeezed them.
"Astrid... promise me you will never and I mean NEVER tell anyone about this Ok?!?!"
"Ummm..."
Leo squeezed her shoulders tighter, making small pains in Astrid's shoulders as he gave her a death glare. "Ok?!?!"
"Yeah...O...Okay" She whispered in shock, confusion and pain.
"Good" he realised his grip and moved his hands down to his side. As they finished, the bell went for the next lesson.
"Thank you, I better get going to my lesson, I'll see you later babe!" He gave her a kiss on the cheek before running off to his next lesson. As Astrid moved out from behind the building, she moved her focus to Leo ad he ran away. She had many thoughts on her mind but one stuck out the most.
*This isn't the Leo I know...*
*What am I getting myself into...*