Chapter 4

Chapter 4...
NO P.O.V...
It was almost break time, and all Astrid could keep thinking about was Hiccup. She wondered off into her daydreams, remembering all them precious moments she had together with Hiccup as kids. All the fun adventures they both went on, exploring unknown and hidden worlds in forests and beyond the horizon. They used to meet up every morning, walk to school together, both be in eahcother classes, partner up, walk home together and play after school. Each memory bought a smile to her face.
"Miss Hofferson!?!?"
"Huh, sorry sir!"
"Off in your own little world again I see?! Well you'll have plenty of time to daydream about boys at break, right now we need to focus!" The teacher argued with Astrid.
"Yes sir, sorry..."
Astrid picked up he pen again and began writing, still thinking of Hiccup.
*if only he knew* Astrid thought looking back at the teacher with a smirk.
1 HOUR LATER
The bell for break had rung and Astrid was the first in her class to pack up and leave. She walked as fast as she could to the lockers, hoping that Hiccup wasn't there just yet. But that wasn't the case...
Hiccup was already there waiting, he was on his phone looking though Instagram at random stuff. She smiled as she finally got a closer look at him, now knowing it was Hiccup. He had and hadn't changed since he was young. Sure he got taller and aged but his physical features were more... manly than boyish.
His hair was thick and shiny against the light, his forest eyes illuminating at the phone screen, small light stubble cuddling his chizzled chin, his smirk of a smile on his face allowing his small gap in his front teeth to show. Astrid couldn't help but think her old best friend had become very... attractive.
Realising it was a bit weird just staring at him, she divided to actually go to him and meet like they were suppose to. As she got to his side, he caught her shadow in the corner of his eye, making him move away from his phone and smile at her ad he put it away in his jeans pocket.
"Hey!" He said.
"Heya!" Astrid replied with a smile.
"So how was your lesson?"
"Eh decent, couldn't really keep my focus on the work..."
"Must be nerves and excitement of 6th form!"
"Yeah something like that..." She muttered under her breath so he couldn't hear. "What about you?"
"Not bad, didn't really do a lot just looked at the course stuff with the teacher and looked around the school."
"Nice"
"Yeah, anyway let's go!" He motioned her to follow.
Astrid followed Hiccup over the school field where he lead her to the corner where a tree stood.
"How's this? Saw it earlier and though we could chat here!"
"Yeah looks good to me! Reminds me of the old greenhouse we made together with our parents." She said as she looked up the tree and touched the trunk. She began to chuckle: "Hey remember that time you freaked out because a squirrel ran over your face when you were lead down and you ended up kicking a hole though the wood and screamed like a girl!"
"Yeah! I was so pathetic back then! You ended up taking it away for me because I was too scared to go near it!" They both burst out into laughter. Astrid had missed this, although she had friends throughout her time in secondary school, she never had a real friend again like Hiccup... He was one of a kind.
"Well... I think it's time I got some answers to my questions..." Astrid spoke up after 10 minutes of non stop chatting about memories.
"Oh yeah haha! Completely forgot about that, well then Ast, fire away!" He said.
"Ok... let's start with..."