Chapter 38

Chapter 38...
Astrid dropped the letter as tears fell down her cheeks. Why couldn't Leo just leave her alone? She didn't understand how he knew about the baby... the only one who knew was Hiccup and their parents. She sniffed and grabbed her phone that was charging on the side of the bed.
Picking it up, she 5 it and went to her contacts, searching for one person in particular.
Hiccup.
She found his name before beginning to dial but she stopped just before pressing the call button. Her thumb wad hovering over the button for a few seconds before pulling back and switching off her phone.
"I can't tell Hiccup, I need to deal with this myself before he finds out..." she whispered to herself before slowly getting out of bed, ripping up the card and throwing it in the bin.
Astrid opened her bedroom door and crept out towards her parents room. She could see the light on from underneath their door so she knocked slowly.
"Come in" the soft voice of her mother made her feel protected from all harm and hurt she had endured.
She opened the door slowly, revealing her mother and father in bed. Her dad was reading over some paperwork in his laptop and her mum was reading a book. They both looked at Astrid with a sad, comforting face before her mother strechted her arms out for a hug.
Without even thinking, Astrid ran to her mother allowing all the tears to fall and let all the sadness and pain. Both her parents dropped everything as they let Astrid lay in the middle of them hugging them desperately. They soothed her and held her tight.
"Shhhhh... it's ok we got you... we got you..." Her father said as he hugged her.
"We love you no matter what..." Her mother said.
"... I-I know... I-I love you g-guys..." Astrid said, her words choking on her tears.
"We love you more... more than you'll ever know... you're our daughter... you'll always be our little girl..."
Astrid smiled a little, feeling the love and warmth of her parents. "Can I... Can I stay in here tonight with you?"
"Of course, sweetheart..." Her parents moved up so Astrid could crawl under the covers between them.
Astrid had never felt more safe in her parents arms.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
2 days till A level exams...
"Common Astrid... you can do this..." Astrid was staring down at her practice exam paper and revision in front of her. She couldn't concentrate with the noises of other students and began to have thoughts back in Year 11 with... Leo.
"I give up..." Astrid stood up collected her work and walked to her locker. It was a free period for her she studied whilst the gang and Hiccup were in lessons.
She walked down a corridor where no one was, looking through her phone messages. Before she could reach the end of the corridor, she felt two hands on her arms pulling her into an empty room in the dark.
The figure closed the door behind them in the dark room before locking it.
"Astrid... Hofferson... lovely to see you again... babe"
The lights turned on to reveal Leo.
"What do you want with me!? What can't you just LEAVE ME ALONE!?!?" She shouted in his face angrily as he smirked.
"Because... you're mine..." he said pushing her against the wall before forcefully kissing her. Astrid kept pushing him away as he began to touch her but she was strong enough to push him onto the floor, her face in disbelief and pain.
"Can't we have some fun? You aren't pregnant anymore, that means we can so this all the time since you aren't strong enough to carry a child... pathetic..."
Astrid's pain turned to anger. She punched him hard in the face as he hissed in pain before picking up her things quickly.
"FUCK... OFF... LEO..." Astrid breathed out be for unlocking the door and running down the corridor away from her ex.