Chapter 6

Chapter 6...
NO P.O.V...
Astrid and Hiccup turned their heads to see Leo walking up to then both almost as though he was angry. He had an emotionless face which began to turn when he got closer and saw Hiccup.
"Babe, where the hell have you been?!?" Leo shouted at Astrid, completely blocking Hiccup from the conversation.
"What? What are you talking about?" Astrid was completely confused.
"Uh hello! I messaged you earlier saying I would meet you at break to hang out! I sent you so many texts and phone calls, didn't you look?!?"
Astrid reached for her phone from her pocket. She clicked the on button to see she had 22 messages and 7 phone calls from Leo... all of which had voicemails she would listen to later. That's when she remembered her text she had from Leo before she bumped into Hiccup.
"Ohhhhh shit, Leo I am so sorry! I completely forgot about it," she said.
"Come on then, we have 10 minutes before break ends and I need to talk to you!" Leo said in a rush.
"Ok I'm coming, I'll see you later Hiccup..."
"Actually, Astrid I need to um have a little chat with Hiccup a sec. It's just some work stuff I needed to ask him about..." Leo said as she got up, Hiccup was completely bewildered.
"Oh uh ok... I'll see you in a sec then." She walked off giving Hiccup and Leo a wave and a smile. Hiccup waved back whilst Leo smiled and nodded his head. When she was out of view, Leo turned his head towards Hiccup with an angry look.
"Listen Mate... Astrid is mine! Not yours! Don't even think about trying to take her away from me or I will hunt you down, got it?!?!" Leo said holding onto Hiccups shoulder and pointing his finger at him.
"What the he'll are you talking about?!?" Hiccup said.
"You heard me! I saw the way you looked at my girlfriend and I'm not happy about it! She would never love someone as pathetic as you! You are pointless and worthless and stupid... can't even believe she was friends with you back then!"
"I think Astrid has a mind of her own thanks and can choose who her friends are rather than being pushed around by some bully..."
"You son of a..."
"Leo you coming?!?!" Leo immediately go of Hiccup and turned to see Astrid waiting for him. He knew he had to pay it cool, so he turned around and whispered to Hiccup.
"This isn't over! Watch your back!"
He then looked over his shoulder as Hiccup watched his every move. He spoke loud and clear to make sure Astrid could hear what he was saying to Hiccup now.
"Ah cheers Hiccup, thanks for the advice. You're a great guy! I'll see you soon!" He patted his shoulder hard pretending to make it a friendly gesture.
He ran up to Astrid and pulled her close, giving her a kiss on the temple and wrapping his left arm around her shoulders. She smiled and continued to walk with Leo. Without her noticing, Leo looked back at Hiccup with a smirk.
Hiccup could feel his blood begin to boil.