Chapter 28

Chapter 28...
Hiccup opened his eyes gently as he adjusted to the sunlight poking through the curtains. He gently turned over to see what the time was on his phone
10:02am.
He gently sighed as he put his phone down. The light making his eyes slightly sore, causing him to blink a few times before closing them again. Hiccup turned back to his position and fell asleep again in his... unknown position.
After 2 more hours, Hiccup awoke to a jolt. Toothless decided to jump on the bed and prod Hiccups face with his paw, making him jump slightly.
"Mmmm... Hey Toothless..." he sighed tiredly, receiving a soft meow before Toothless jumped off the bed and ran out the room from the slightly opened door. Hiccup decided it was now time for him to probably get up. He turned over to get out of bed but was being held down by something... well... someone.
Astrid was being spooned by Hiccup her back against his stomach. His hand was gently drapped over her stomach, his other was tucked under his pillow. Astrid's arm was led flat on the bed, stretching out and her other was holding his arm and had that was led over her stomach. She muffled slightly as he tried to move, snuggling closer into him as he shifted. He chuckled slightly but he knew he needed to get up.
He gently managed to get out of Astrid's grip and move out slowly enough to not make her stir and wake up. He put a dressing gown on and snuck out of the room, taking one last look at Astrid's sleeping form before closing the door quietly. He then went downstairs and put the kettle on to make them both a cup of tea. He then began to make breakfast for then both.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hiccup put all the breakfast on the table for them both. He made a selection of stuff for then both.
"Oh the tea!" He forgot the kettle had booked a while ago. He quickly ran to boil it again and set up the mugs. As he was it all getting ready, he suddenly felt two hands cover his eyes.
"Guess who?" She whispered into his ear.
"Weeeell... it can't be Toothless unless he suddenly grew hands..." He thought and then smirked to his next suggestion. "Is that Snotlout? I could tell by the feminine hands and voice he has..." He chuckled.
"Nooooooo it's me!!!" She laughed as she took her hands away from his eyes.
He immediately turned around and consumed her into a hug, holding his dressing gown around her. She laughed as her face was pressed against his bare chest and she could smell pine on his clothing. He kissed her head as he held her.
"You made breakfast?" She moved her head back looking behind him to see the table.
"Yes... one of my many qualities..." she smiled at him and walled over to the table. Hiccup finished making the tea and bought them over to the table. He sat down with her and both began eating.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hiccup was stood washing up the plates from earlier and cleaned down whilst Astrid was clearing the table.
As she picked up the mugs from the table, she was hit by a sudden feel of nausea. She quickly placed the mugs in the table again as she could feel bile rising to her throat. She ran upstairs and managed to make it to the toilet before throwing up.
"Astrid!" Hiccup quickly followed her upstairs and saw her throwing up. He immediately ran and pulled back her hair as she continued to vomit. After a few minutes, she stopped to catch her breath and moved back, her back resting against the wall. She had small beads of sweat on her head and looked very pale. She slowly looked up, frightened.
"Hiccup?" She whispered on shock. He looked at her and gave her a serious nod.
"We're going to the hospital... now..."