Chapter 9

Chapter 9...
NO P.O.V...
Astrid was sat with the gang and Hiccup as they all had a free period to chill in. They were outside on the field, relaxing in the winter sun as they listened to music. Each were sat drinking hot chocolate as the snow began to gently fall onto the icy grass.
It had been a few months since Leo had the conversation with Astrid and she was easily hiding the situation from everyone but she could tell Hiccup was concerned. The number of times Leo would text and phone Astrid, trying to tell her to hang out was getting out of control and she was slowly getting sick of it. Her freedom was being controlled by her boyfriend but she couldn't fully see the picture. Unknown to her, Hiccup knew what was happening.
"Guys, we should go out for food later! We can drive home, get ready and meet you at the place? Sound good?" Ruff said as she lowered her cup of hot chocolate.
Everyone replied with "Yeah, sound good!"
"Astrid what do you-" Hiccup asked as he turned to her to see her on the phone.
"... stop Leo... Yeah I know... but I'm with the gang now... Yes Hiccup is here... so?... No Leo don't go out with "them"... y'know what will happen!... y'know what, screw it I'm staying here whether you like it or not, bye!" Astrid put the phone down and sighed as she ran her hand over her face.
The gang continued to chat to eachother but Hiccup moved over to Astrid to chat.
"You alright?"
"Yeah... I'm fine"
"Was that Leo?"
"Yep, no surprise"
"What did he phone you for?"
"He... wanted to know where I was... as usual. He wanted to hang out but he didn't get the idea that I was with you guys. So he had a little rant but it's alright, he'll be fine later."
"So... you still coming with us later?"
"Yeah! I am NOT letting him ruin my time with my friends... especially you."
"If you want I can drive you home later and we can meet the others together?"
"Yeah... that would be great, thank you Hiccup!" She gave Hiccup a hug which he gladly returned.
Little did they know that a figure was watching their every move.