Chapter 33

Chapter 33...
Pregnant...
Pregnant...
With HIS baby...
Astrid's head hurt from all the thoughts going around in her head. She was so angry and depressed it was making her feel sick and tired of even living. All the stuff she had been through this past year had come down to this... this part that would change her life forever.
After they left the doctors room, Astrid completely broke down in tears with Hiccup trying to comfort her. The doctor made appointments with a councillor to help with the situation but Astrid felt as though all she could do was give up. They got in the car where Hiccup began to drive them back to his.
Silence.
Hiccup was shocked hearing the news. Feeling the anger inside him boil and watching a broken hearted Astrid. He just wish he could turn back time and be there from the beginning, but now... he knew where his heart was. His heart was with Astrid... and THEIR baby.
They were on the road and Hiccup decided to turn down a hill leading them to the beachfront. There was too much in their mind to even think about going to bed and sleep. Parking up, it was very quiet for the time of day with a few people walking there dogs on the beach.
Engine off.
The second he turned it off, Astrid got out the car and slammed the door before running off.
"ASTRID!" Hiccup shouted before he quickly took his seatbelt off and tried to follow her. He lost the sight of her by the time he tried to catch up with her.
He searched everywhere for her. However, 15 minutes of looking finally came to the end. He found her hiding behind a rock near some cliffs, crying her eyes out.
"Astrid?" Hiccup bent down near her and tried to touch her shoulder but she pushed him away and got up to walk off.
But he immediately began to follow.
"ASTRID! ASTRID STOP!"
"JUST FUCK OFF HICCUP!! PLEASE!!"
"ASTRID STOP IT!" Hiccup ran up to her and held her shoulders so be could look her in the eyes. "Just stop!"
"Why? What is the point? I get raped... and then I get pregnant with HIS kid! I'm so sick and tired of being like this, I don't want any of this, I don't want him, I don't want this baby... I don't want my life to go on..." She broke down in as she stared at him. Hiccup couldn't believe what he heard and tears began to form in his eyes.
"Dont you say that... Don't you dare say that! Yes... your life was shit and this baby has made it unbearable... but you have me! I cant imagine a world without you in it and I don't want you to suffer. That's why I will always be there for you and there to hold you when you need someone to hold you... be the shoulder for you to get on... and... and be the father... to this baby."
Hiccup held her as they both cried against the sound of the waves crashing against the shore and the sun glistening against the water.
"I love you Hiccup... so much... I'm sorry..."
"I love you more..."