Chapter 15

Chapter 15...
NO P.O.V...
Time became a blur to Hiccup. Everything around him moved fast but his eyes remained on Astrid, looking at the different colours of her eyes. How the black and purple surrounded her ocean blue eyes, surrounded the hurt and pain that mirrored in them. Hiccup simply put his hands around her and bought her into a hug. Although shocked at first with the move, Astrid herself into the hug, holding on tighter than she thought. She rested her head on his shoulder amd closed her eyes, taken in his scent of cinnamon and mint.
Hiccup pulled away, still holding onto her and moved her chin up to look at him. She sighed as she moved into his hand, letting his hand stroke her cheek.
"What happened?" Hiccup spoke gently.
"Hiccup I can't tell you here..."
"Why not?"
"Because... I can't risk anyone else knowing..."
"Know what-?"
"What are you two doing out of lessons?" Hiccup turned to see the head teacher of the school stood near the door. Astrid immediate turned around to hide her eye, putting her hood up and moving her hair over it.
"Sorry sir, we were just leaving to go to our lockers before lesson." Hiccup said, trying to hide Astrid behind him.
"Very well... hurry up or you'll be even more late!"
"Yes sir, we're coming..."
"Oh Miss Hofferson!" The head moved his view to see Astrid behind Hiccup, facing away with her hood up. She closed her eyes in annoyance and worry. "We don't allow hoods up in the school, do we?"
"No sir...Sorry sir..." She slowly pulled it down. "I need the toilet..." She ran off to the toilets quickly before anyone else could see her.
The head turned around and walked away to his office. Hiccup waited for him to leave before he ran after Astrid. He waited outside, hiding from teachers as they passed for about 5 minutes before Astrid came out. She had clearly put lots of make-up on trying to hide the bruise and colours of her face, enough to look natural.
"Does it look ok?" She asked.
"Yeah it's fine... please can you tell me what happened to you... please..."
She looked into his eyes and saw the worry and hurt in his eyes. "After school ok? Meet you in the secret place..." She said and turned to walk away.
As she began to walk a figure approached her fron the side door... it was Leo.
He came running up to her and put his arm forcefully around her as they walked to lessons together. Astrid looked back with a worried look to Hiccup who was watching their every move. Leo saw her move and tugged her head back, holding her tighter and hurting her arms. Hiccups teeth gritted together and his fists clenched together.
"Did you say anything?" Leo whispered in her ear.
"...no..." She said back not looking at him.
"Good girl..."