Chapter 17

Chapter 17...
NO P.O.V...
"Ok, it started... that Friday night after you dropped me home... y'know after our... kiss..."
FLASHBACK...
Astrid turned back from waving goodbye to Hiccup who drove off shortly after. She smiled as she watched him drive away in the distance, still imagining the feeling of his lips gently on hers. As she went to reach for her keys to open the door, the front door slowly creaked open revealing the dark house inside. Although fear was taking over her, she knew she had to go inside.
"Hello? Is someone in there?" She called out but only the silence of the night could be heard. She took a few steps inside, looking around to see if anything stood out in the darkness.
BANG
Astrid turned to see the front door had been slammed behind her. She was now in complete darkness and could hear the sound of floor boards creaking around. It sent a shiver down her spine. The sound of the floor boards were getting louder and louder until... the stopped. The only thing that could be heard how was the sound of Astrid's heavy breathing.
Silence.
Suddenly a hand grabbed her from behind and was placed over her mouth. Astrid screamed for help but nothing could be heard except muffled noises. She struggled against the attacker's grip who was holding her down strong but she was able to slowly move in his grip. She was pushed hard to the wooden ground where she landed on her side. Before she could get up and run, the attacker began to continuously kick, punch and beating her up against the cold, hard floor. She held her stomach amd her face, trying to protect them but the force of the punches were too much. After a few more minutes, the attacker stopped leaving Astrid to lay on the ground in pain and struggling to breath. Suddenly a standing light turned on, illuminating the room. The light revealed the beaten up Astrid on the floor who was gasping for air, bloody and bruised. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked on the figure in front of her to reveal her attacker in the light.
"L..Leo?"
"Did you really think I'd be stupid to let you stay with Hiccup?"
"W...What?"
"I've been following you everywhere... you just never noticed." Astrid suddenly remembered seeing a blacked out car at the restaurant and following them as they drove but she didn't stop to think about it. "I saw everything... and I mean everything!" He got down on one knee, lifting Astrid's chin with his fingers carefully, making her look straight into his angry eyes.
"This is for being with Hiccup!" He stood up and kicked her hard in the stomach.
"This is for betraying me for him and his freaks!" He kicked her hard again, causing her to roll over onto her other side. She continued to gasp for air.
"And this... This is for KISSING HICCUP!" He balled his fist into a tight clench and picked her hard in the face, leaving her swollen and bruised around her eye.
He looked down at his girlfriend who was led on the floor, passed out from the repeated abuse and pain he gave her. He smirked at his work.
"And don't even think about telling Hiccup the truth, or anyone else! Or I will make your life HELL..." He walked off, turning out the light and closing the door behind him, leaving Astrid suffer in pain.