Chapter 8

Chapter 8...
NO P.O.V...
A few days after the Leo situation, Astrid found herself wanting to move away from Leo for a while. She still wanted to see him but thought that she would prefer to hang out with some over people, but of course Leo was getting suspicious.
It was Tuesday and Astrid was looking for somewhere to sit at break, trying to hide from Leo as she knew he would be looking for her. As she was scouting for a seat, she heard a voice call out her name tom behind.
"ASTRID!!"
She turned to see Hiccup at the other end of the canteen, waving to her with a large smile on his face. He was beckoning her over which she happily accepted, walking over with a smile on her face and a chuckle as she watched Hiccup.
"Hey Hiccup!"
"Hey! You alright there, looking all lonely and lost!" Hiccup laughed as he said that, receiving a punch in the arm of course.
"I'm not "lost" thank you... Just wondering where to sit..."
"Well wonder no more! You can come and sit with me and my friends, common... come and meet the gang..."
""Gang"?" Astrid followed Hiccup to a table which had 3 more boys and a girl there.
"Guys... I want you to meet my friend Astrid. Astrid this is Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruff and Tuff!" He pointed out to each individually which she was greeted with a "hey" from each.
"Come sit!"
She smiled as she sat between Ruffnut and Snotlout. "Thanks, it's nice to meet you guys! So... you all came from the same school?"
"Yeah we did, all been friends since Year 7 and still together since. Well, Hiccup and Snotlout are cousins so they've always been together..." Fishlegs said. Astrid had completely forgotten about Snotlout and Hiccup being cousins, mainly because they hadn't really met in person and if they did they were very young.
"Soooooo... Astrid..." Snotlout began. "1 word... HOT!" Snotlout said as he winked at Astrid, leaning on his arm.
"1 word... taken..." Astrid said back with a smirk as she looked back at Hiccup nd the gang who were all chuckling.
"Oh well, if it ever ends, you got me babe! SNOTLOUT SNOTLOUT OI OI OUCH!!!" He shouted but ended up being pinched by Ruff in the arm.
"Shut up Snot! Ignore him Astrid, this kid tries to pull every girl that is introduced to us! Besides us girls need to stick together!" Ruffnut said as she spoke to Astrid.
"Nice one sis!" Tuff shouted.
"Hell yeah! And that's alright, I can tell he's a bit... desperate..." Astrid said as she took a sip of her water.
Suddenly everyone choked on their food and drinks as they laughed at Asrekfs comment. Everyone was literally dying with laughter except Snotlout who want impressed at all. Astrid joined in as she laughed with everyone.
"Girl... your gonna... for right... in!" Ruff tried to say as she continued to laugh with the gang.
As she giggled, she looked over to Hiccup who flashed her a cheeky grin.