Chapter 48

Chapter 48...
"So... what were the plans for the rest of the day?" Astrid asked after she got out of the shower and walked into the room in her towel. It was now 11:12am but Astrid and Hiccup had had a very busy morning together. The weather was beautiful outside, with the warm sun and clear skies.
"Well..." Hiccup walked over to Astrid with his towel wrapped around his waist, grabbing her waist and pulling her close. "What about we go down to the park with the gang?"
"Sounds good to me..." She smiled and pecked Hiccup's lips. She then moved away from him to get some clothes from the cupboard. Hiccup had made a small pile of her clothes for whenever she stayed over. "Oh, can we go back to my house quickly when we leave?"
"Of course we can, did you want something to eat before we go?"
"I don't think so, we can always grab something whilst we are out."
"Sounds good to me." Hiccup smiled as he got changed into his clothes for the day.
"HICCUP? HELLO? ANYONE HERE?" Hiccup heard his mother shouting as she came through the front door from work.
"HI MUM!" Hiccup shouted down, pulling his top over his head. "I'm gonna go down and see her quickly." He said to Astrid.
"Ok," Astrid said brushing her hair and putting it up in a plait to the side. "I'll be down in a bit."
Hiccup left his room and closed the door behind him. Jogging from the stairs, he called the gang on his phone, agreeing that they eoukd all meet in the park at about 1.00pm.
"Hey mum!" Hiccup said as he kissed Valka's cheek. "How was work?"
"Busy but I can tell you had a busier night and morning than me..." Valka smirked. "I did come back this morning about 7 but... I didn't want to disturb you two upstairs having-"
"-Ok mum, you can stop right there!" Hiccup interupted his mother.
"So what are you two up to today?" Valka asked as she went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water.
"We are going to go to the park with the gang and just chill really," Hiccup said putting his shoes on. He was dressed up in a burgundy t-shirt with white shorts and brown shoes.

 He was dressed up in a burgundy t-shirt with white shorts and brown shoes

Hiccup's outfit: Imagine the top is burgundy

It was around 22°C. "Maybe get something to eat whilst we are out."
He walked over the bottom of the stairs and shouted up to Astrid.
"COMING!" Astrid shouted down, grabbing her phone and purse that she put in her bag. She came down the stairs wearing a blue shirt, shorts and white shoes with her bag on her right shoulder.

 She came down the stairs wearing a blue shirt, shorts and white shoes with her bag on her right shoulder

Astrid's outfit: plus white shoes

"Ready to go?" Hiccup asked grabbing his keys, wallet and phone.
"Yep, see you later Valka" Astrid smiled and waved at Valka.
"Bye you two!" Valka waved.
"Is it ok if I bring Stormfly along to the park aswell?" Astrid asked as she opened the door to car.
"Only if I get to play fetch with her..." Hiccup looked at her with a convincing smile.
"*sigh* fine! Let's go get her!" Astrid said getting into the car and closing the door. Unknown to her, Hiccup raised his fist to the air saying 'yes.
Valka watched the couple as they got into the car and drove off down the drive. "I wish you were here Stoick to see how happy your boy is." She smiled looking at a photo on the wall of them all together, holding Hiccup as a baby.