Chapter 46

Chapter 46...
Hiccup and Astrid quickly got out the car when the arrived at his house, there was no one there... luckily. They were both giggling as they started to walk up to the door but both stopped just before, looking at eachother and smiling goffily. Hiccup then stepped forward fast as captured Astrid's lips with his, both closing their eyes as they connected. As they kissed, Hiccup fiddled in his pocket trying to find his keys for the door but it was 10 times harder when all your attention is on you girlfriend. He luckily found it and managed to open the door without losing connection with Astrid. The door swung open and Hiccup lead them both inside, closing the door behind Astrid.
Astrid giggled as Hiccup pushed her against the door in a rough but loving way, her back pressed against it. She moved her hands up to his face and held his cheeks as they kissed again, rubbing her palms and feeling the sensation of his stumbled beard on her skin. Hiccup had both his hands either side of her head but decided after a while he wanted to switch the position. He picked Astrid up and she wrapped her legs around his hips, still not pulling their lips apart. He held her by her thighs but travelled his hands up, gently squeezing her bum as she began to nibble on his bottom lip. He couldn't wait to get her dress off.
"Are you sure you're ok with this Astrid... I don't want to rush you..." He asked still thinking about what Leo did to her in the past.
"Hiccup... I am so ready for you..." She smiled before kissing him again.
"You want to go upstairs?" Hiccup interrupted the kiss realising they had been down stairs for half an hour.
"I thought you'd never ask" Astrid smiled at him, placing a gentle kiss on his lips before trying to get done but Hiccup laughed at kept his grip on her. He kept her in his arms and carried her upstairs with Astrid kissing his neck. He opened the door to his room with his foot and walked over to his bed, dropping Astrid onto it smiling. He ran to close the door as Astrid took her shoes off and dumped them on the floor, moving herself up onto the pillow whilst Hiccup took his off too. He managed to trip over his own shoes as he took them off and face planted onto the floor.
"Oh my god, Hiccup are you Ok?" Astrid said concerned but couldn't hold back the laughter.
"Oh I see... funny is it?" Hiccup said with a fun look.
"Yes" Astrid sat up onto her knees as Hiccup stood up. Her height was now to his chin as she was sat up and Hiccup was looking down at her as she looked up st him. He had a devilish but playful look in his eyes.
Astrid kept his eye contact with him as she began to take off his shirt, unbuttoning each button slowly until they were all done and Hiccup slid the shirt off. His top half was now exposed, showing off his thin but muscley structure, abs slightly gleaming in the light. Hiccup needed to make this fair. He knelt down a little so they were the same level, eyes level with eyes, leips level with lips. He moved forward, kissing her as he reached behind her back and unzipped her dress, tracing his fingers down her back and shoulders as he pushed her dress off of her. Astrid pulled away and stood up, letting the dress gently slide off her slim, curved body revealing her in her bra and pants. Hiccup was in awe. She took his hand and lead him to the bed where she layed down first and he towered ontop of her. She pulled him close so their lips met again into a passionate and living kiss, their tongues exploring eachothers mouths. Astrid reached for Hiccups trousers and undone his belt and undone his trousers as they kissed. He rolled off Astrid quickly so he could take them off, leaving him in just his boxers. He sighed in happiness and Astrid decided to switch it up so she was ontop of him. She sat on his hips with her legs wrapped around and leaning forward kissing his chest and neck, leaving fresh hickeys on his. Using one hand, Hiccup reached behind her back again and unclipped her bra, letting her breasts free. She leaved forward and moved up and down, trailing her breasts up and down Hiccup's body as he have her hickeys on her chest and neck. He was in bliss. He could feel the pressure beginning to build between his hips which Astrid could also feel sitting on his hips. She filled away and sat up on him. She stared down at him as he stared back at her. Both enjoying the view infornt of them.
"You ready?" Astrid asked moving her body on his hips more to make him more turned on. She smiled cheekily at him.
Hiccup smirked and reached into the draw next to him. Astrid could hear the rustling of the draw and saw him pull out a small packet from it and closed the draw. He showed Astrid the condom and ripped the packet open cheekily with his teeth whilst smiling devilishly.
"Ready..." Astrid smiled and grabbed the covers and pulled it over the both of them, ready for a night of fun and passion.