Time to do Homework!

Third Person's POV~

Blinky's mind raced, watching Sonya. The young woman seemed to be far, far too comfortable with Trolls, Trollmarket and the thought of Gunmar's terror on the horizon. Blinky watched Sonya as the young female watched Jim spar and fight. His six eyes drifted down to her wrist, that black band with the green wolf on it . . . he had seen it somewhere. Blinky then stood,

"I need to check something," he told Arrrgh before looking to Jim, "you are doing well, Master Jim! Keep up the good work!" he then ran to his library, using all four arms to grab as many books as he could.

"I have seen that symbol before . . . " he mumbled, he set the books down on the stone desk and opened a few, "Emerald wolf . . . emerald wolf . . ." he mumbled, flipping through the old books, pictures of werewolves, crypts, and dogs of legend decoration the old pages.

"Hmm . . . I know I have seen that emerald wolf emblem before . . ." Blinky mumbled before taking out another book, this one older than the others. He opened it and began flipping through the pages, his stony hands running over the weathered pages.

He then came upon a picture of a human, a little taller and muscular than normal humans, this one was wearing the exact same band as Sonya was wearing. On the other page was what looked like a werewolf, but crystals were growing from its fur. He read the description before all of his six eyes tripled in size, "Deya's Grace . . ." he murmured in shock.

Sonya's POV~

I watched Jim as he dragged himself to the edge of the Forge, armor battered and dented as he pulled the Amulet from his chest, the armor vanished in a flash of blue light, he then was in a simple blue sweatshirt, jeans and converse.

"Oh, God, am I dead?" he asked.

I peaked a brow, "Nah, but you look like it." I poked his nose, before standing up.

"Fleshbag."

I looked up to Draal as he walked forward, "You seem to know your way around combat," he chuffed, "would you like to test your skills where Heroes are born?" he asked, peaking a brow.

I looked at Draal up and down, folding my arms, "Uh, heck, why not?" I stood up and popped my knuckles, "Sure, I'll give it a shot."

Draal grinned, "I will enjoy pounding you into a pulp, mouthy fleshbag."