Rematch: Part 1

Draal bared his teeth, "And what does that imply?" he growled angrily.

I opened my jaws, "You and me, in the Forge. I'll turn you into a pile of pebbles." I sneered, "Then we'll see who the puppy is."

Draal grinned, "The chance to wail upon your hide once more? Ha! I will relish it!" he poked me chest tauntingly.

I grabbed his finger and twisted it painfully, making Draal yelp in pain. I then brushed past him, bumping his shoulder, "You coming, Horn Head?" I growled, annoyed.

Draal chuffed and chuckled, walking after me.

Third Person's POV~

Jim stared blankly for a moment before looking to Blinky, "Uh . . . what just happened?" he asked, very confused.

"Offended Sonya." Arrrgh growled, picking Toby up and placing him on his back.

"How?" Toby asked, "By calling her a puppy?"

Blinky nodded, "By calling a proud Loboan something as weak as a puppy as about as offensive as . . . calling Ms. Claire a . . ." he cleared his throat, before whispering it to Jim, Jim's eyes went wide, "Oh, Draal is so dead. . . " he said.

Blinky nodded, "We shall watch, and pray our new Loboan ally does not dismember Draal. He's already lost one arm."

The group then promptly made their way to the Forge.

Sonya's POV~~

I walked into the Forge, directly into the center, I flexed my bulging muscles and turned to Draal, my fangs bared, my tail lashing. Draal popped his knuckles and chuffed, and snorted.

I swished my tail and bared my teeth, "Come at me then!" she roared, her fangs bared.

Draal let out a ferocious roar and ran at me, his fist cocked back, I assumed a basic battle stance and hunched up my shoulders. I exhaled slowly and my eyes snapped open, I then ducked his blow and took a deadly shot to the ribs. Draal yelled and recoiled, holding his ribs. He then looked at me with widened eyes, "Deya's Grace . . ."

I let out a vicious animal roar, and lunged at Draal, he quickly moved out of my way but I turned on him and extended out one hand and my rough paw clamped down around his horn. I set my weight back and hurled Draal across the Forge sending him into the wall.

"Draal!" Jim shouted in shock.

"We will not remember him like this!" Blinky exclaimed from behind me.

I bared my teeth and assumed another fighting stance, "Do not tell me that is all the Son of Kanjigar has!" I lashed my tail, my teeth bared.

Draal stood and roared at me, before we both charged one another.