The Skin Beneath the Shirt-AND NO DIRTY IDEAS!

Third Person's POV~

Draal snorted, and opened his eyes. His lips instantly pulled into a smile upon seeing what lay in his large arms. Sonya was curled up against his chest, her eyes closed her expression so peaceful. Her hair tussled as it fell over her shoulders and face.

Draal moved his hand up her body and stroked her hair, his thumb tracing her jaw, and his forehead pressed up to hers. Sonya's brows furrowed a little bit, before she opened her eyes and blinked a few times,

"D-Draal . . .?" her voice was groggy and hoarse sash looked up at him.

"Morning, Sonya." He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Sonya sighed, and held his chin, "Hey . . ." she sat up, and yawned. Her hair was slightly frazzled and unkept, her shirt ruffled and falling off her shoulder.

Draal watched her, with a soft smile, before a smirk fell onto his lips. He then grabbed her arm and yanked Sonya to his chest, Sonya let out a yelp of shock as she was pressed up to Draal's chest,

"Aw, c'mon, I got morning bed head . . ." Sonya complained, trying to move away.

Draal only held her in his lap and nuzzled into her hair, "You're hair smells of pine trees," he traced her spine, "it's very nice."

Sonya went beat red in the face before she looked at him, "D-Draal? C'mon . . ." she hunched up, blushing like a mad man. Sonya then got up, much to Draal's disappointment, and sighed as  she tried to get her hair under control.

Draal watched her for a few moments before he stood up and walked up behind her, before he pressed his sensitive nose to her hair, his hands engulfing her body. Sonya's form seized up feeling his warm breath on her neck, Draal let out a low rumbling tone as he nuzzled into her neck,

"You hair looks fine." he assured her, pulling her close, "You always look fine."

Sonya blushed crimson, "You may think that, but I think I have a rat's nest going on." she giggled softly, scratching her chin.

Draal let her go and rubbed her shoulder, "I shall be back. I must fetch something in the tunnel,"

he moved off and vanished down the secret tunnel that he had dug that led to the sewers. Sonya watched him go, before she sighed and lit the furnace up again. Sonya knelt before the flames and watched them dance across the coals and wood. Sonya then stood up, and walked over to one of the many boxes that lay scattered around the basement.

Sonya had found many old clothes in these boxes and they were of great use to her, Sonya pulled out a black long sleeve  and examined it before she sighed and pulled off the shirt she was wearing and went to put the black long sleeve on when she saw Draal come back in. This time--thank god--Sonya was wearing a Sports Bra.

Draal froze, "Oh! Uh! S-sorry . . ." he looked away.

Sonya peaked a brow before she walked over to him, "It's fine, I'm not naked." she assured him, before putting on her clothes.

If Draal had skin, it would be as red as blood, he knew Sonya had a fit frame. But . . . he never realized how fit until now. Sonya's abdomen wasn't just toned or carved, he could see a visible sx-pack that rippled with each movement, he saw biceps in her arms and her shoulders were broad and sturdy. Sonya's skin was tanned from endless hours spent in the sun's rays, and her tan skin was virtually un scathed aside from a few scuffs and small scars.

He watched as Sonya pulled the shirt over her bra and she looked back at him, peaking a brow, "Enjoying the view?" she teased, a grin pulling at her lips.

Draal froze up before he folded his arms, "S-Sonya . . ." he cursed himself for stuttering over her name.

Sonya let out a soft chuckle before walking over and kissing his cheek, "C'mon, we better get to Trollmarket before Jim starts to wonder." she elbowed him.

Draal watched her go down the tunnel, before following, rubbing the back of his neck as he did so.