Vendel Finds the Loboan!

Three Days later, Sonya's POV~

The night of my skirmish with Gunmar was . . . a blur to say the least. It was a blur of blood and tears and Draal flicking me in the head. My face had healed over, leaving no scars.

At the moment, I was training with Draal, while waiting for the Trollhunter to arrive from school, along with Toby and Claire. I dodged his axe and grabbed his horn,

"Ow, ow, ow, Sonya!" Draal exclaimed, as I dragged him across the forge's flooring.

"Oh, come now!" I chided as I threw him, "I would expect far more from you, Stone Skin!" I popped my knuckles and my tail lashed back and forth with anticipation.

Draal roared, and hurled his axe at me, which I dodged with a simple side step. I let my tongue loll out teasingly, my huge ears flopping against my skull as I laughed at him. Draal snorted like a bull and charged at me, tucking into a roll. I froze before I jumped over him.

I looked down, only to see Draal come out of his spin and grab my tail, Oh . . . Ska! I cursed in my head as Draal slammed me down to the floor. I gasped as the wind was knocked out of my lungs, I tried to get up but I felt a weight on my back.

"Ufff . . ." I turned my head to find Draal sitting on my back, smirking at me victoriously, I groaned and put my hand over my muzzle, "Ska . . .ok, ok, you win, get off." I admitted defeat.

Draal tapped his chin, making a soft clicking sound, "Um," he seemed to give it some thought, "no thank you." he finally decided.

My eyes widened, "Draal, get off!" My tail began lashing back and forth, my teeth bared.

"Make me." He poked my ear, making it flick. His fire-like orbs filled with mischief.

"You self-centered, cocky, son of a-!" I was cut off as Draal put his hand on my muzzle,

"Language." He teased, grinning, showing his teeth.

I wrenched my muzzle free and bit his hand, "Then feel pain!" I shouted.

Draal yelled out and feel off, I jerked on his metal hand, my fangs locked into the metals. I shook my head back and forth like a rag doll, snarling.

"Damn you, Loboan!" Draal cracked his fist between my eyes, making me let go. I backed off, holding my head, snarling like a wild animal.

"Fantastic!" Draal exclaimed, sarcastically, "Now I have your filthy bite marks in my arm!" Draal held up his metal hand, revealing teeth marks.

I looked up at him and unsheathed my claws, "Be lucky it wasn't your good hand." I told him, as I began pacing around him, my breath heavy in my throat.

Draal cracked his neck and slammed his fists to the floor before roaring at me, I snarled, my hands shaking a little with anticipation. I opened my jaws and pawed at the floor, my tail raised up, erect and puffed out.

"Halt, you barbarians!"

I froze and turned seeing Blinky and Arrrgh standing in the entrance to the forge, "Any more of this roughhousing and you will certainly destroy the forge, as well as yourselves!" He put a set of his arms on his hips.

I sighed and reverted to my human form and pulled my brown hair back in a bun, "Ok, ok, Blinky." I looked at Draal, "Call it a tie?" I asked, between pants.

"For now, Loboan." Draal brushed past me.

I sighed, and rolled my eyes before walking over to Blinky, "So, any word on Jimmy, Claire, and T.P?" I asked.

"Be here soon." Arrrgh answered, holding up a hand.

I folded my arms over my chest and nodded, "So . . . when is this gonna go down?" I asked.

"Pardon?" Blinky asked, peaking a brow.

I sighed and ran a hand over my head, "When should we tell Vendel that I am a Loboa-Mph!" I was cut short as Blinky put a hand over my mouth.

"Hush!" He whispered harshly, "Lest we incite a panic!" he mumbled.

I pulled away from him and put my hands on my hips, "The Black Mountain Clan served as allies against Gunmar and his army in the Battle of Killahead, why would there be reason for panic?" I demanded.

"Vendel does not like Loboans." Arrrgh said.

Blinky sighed, "Alas, Arrrgh is correct, Vendel does not take to change well. It took him some time to adjust to the fact that our current Trollhunter is a human." he responded.

"Heya, guys!"

I looked over seeing Jim, Toby and Claire coming inside the forge. I gave them a wave as they came up before me,

"So, what's going on?" Toby asked.

I peaked a brow, and cocked out a hip, "We're discussing weather to tell Vendel I'm a Loboan or not." I sighed, "Look, we can't keep Vendel going on the lie that I'm just a teen. Cause I'm not!" I sighed deeply.

"What are you lot bickering about?"

I froze up, and turned slowly, seeing a hunched over Troll walk into the forge with a huge glowing staff. His horns curled much similar to a ram's. It was Vendel.

I slowly inched behind Blinky who spoke quickly, "Ah! Vendel! We were just talking about you!" he chuckled nervously.

My hand snapped to my wrist and I covered the Loboan insignia on my band, "Oy . . ." I mumbled softly.

Vendel shoved Blinky aside and looked me over, "You've always been off, Ms. Wolf." his gray, milky eyes drifted to my arm, he reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"Whoa, whoa!" I exclaimed as Vendel examined the band on my wrist, his expression turning to one of shock.

"A Loboan!?" he exclaimed, shocked.

I backed up a little bit, "Easy there, Vendel." I felt my arm hit Draal's shoulder, I gasped as Draal eased my form behind him slightly.

I gave Draal a bewildered look before I turned my head to Vendel who was arguing with Blinky in Troll. I leaned over to Draal,

"What are they saying?" I asked.

Draal gave me a sidelong glance, "Aside from the cursing, a lot figuring weather you should remain in Trollmarket or not."

I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose, "Moon give me strength . . ."

Vendel gave an annoyed sigh before turning to me, "Loboan, come." he motioned for me to come closer.

I walked over, hesitantly, and I saw Jim give me a worried look before I looked up to Vendel, "Yeah?" I asked, waiting for the rage to ensue.

"Show me your true form." He commanded.

I gave a soft sigh and assumed my Loboan form, my ears perked up and forward. Vendel began circling me, he hummed in though before he kicked my tail, I whimpered a bit and tucked my tail to my legs,

"Hey, watch the tail--Gaaahhh!" I was cut off as Vendel pried my jaws open, and pulled out my tongue to it's full length, I blinked in shock, as the others stared in bewilderment.

"Hmm. Seems healthy." He mumbled, letting my tongue go,

I grunted and pawed at my tongue, "You could've just asked . . ." I mumbled under my breath.

Vendel then tapped the emerald in my forehead, "Strong gem stones," he pulled back and looked me up and down one last time, "You are of the black Mountain Clan, are you not?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yes. I am Hougan's daughter, great-grand-daughter of Jerome." I said.

Vendel froze, "Jerome, as in the Loboan Chief who fought in Killahead?" he asked with wide eyes.

I nodded, "There hasn't been a chief named Jerome since." I shrugged.

Vendel peaked a brow, " . . . then you may stay, but keep that rowdy attitude to yourself!" he hobbled off, muttering something in Troll.

I watched him go before I chuckled softly, "Yes, Sir." I said lowly.