Kanjigar's Wrath: RUN SONYA

Note: I have been wanting to write this FOREVER XD! Enjoy!

Sonya's POV~

I dodged Jim's strike, and got behind him, and smacked the back of his head. I had assumed my human form, and I was enjoying myself as I sparred with Jim, bouncing up and down on my bare feet. I dodged each of Jim's slash strikes, keeping my head cool as I got close, and ducked under his guard--Three quick jabs to the gut and I was out, it didn't even affect me that Jim was in armor. My knuckles had grown overly accustomed to punching rough, unforgiving surfaces, leaving them with the fat pounded away from the bone.

Jim doubled over, gasping for air, before he soon recovered. He raised Daylight up to me, his gaze was hardened. I looked Jim over and noted how much he had improved, going from a bumbling mess to a skilled swordsman. I smirked before I let Jim charge me, I dodged his swing--barely, before ducking low and going for a leg sweep.

To my surprise, Jim jumped over my leg, and on the decent he brought his sword down right for my head. I assumed my Loboan form and caught the blade between my clamped palms. I growled lowly, my ears locking back as blood dripped down my palms. Jim pulled his sword away and wasted no time in charging me again.

I sat back on my left leg before pivoting violently, letting Daylight slid just down my flank before I spun and got behind Jim. With one movement I slammed my large forearm into him, sending Jim rolling across the Forge's rocky surface.

"You improve every day, Jim." I turned to him, smirking, "A couple weeks ago, you wouldn't have been able to land a single hit on me." I looked at my hands which were cut up. Minor wounds, but wounds nonetheless.

Jim looked at me, as he stood, a smile pulled at his lips, "Good to hear." he then winced, "You hit like a tank!" he then exclaimed.

This only made me chuckle as I walked over to him and helped him up, "Work hard, and you'll hit like a tank, as well."

Jim smiled as he sheathed Daylight to his back. I then turned to the others, "Who's next?" I asked.

Draal stepped forward, "I'd love to send you flying, again." he popped his knuckles, but before he could, Claire ran at me with her staff.

I peaked a brow, not really expecting this. I then shrugged and brought my hands up, as Claire spun her staff and slammed it against my ribs. I did nothing as I stared at her--it barely hurt.

"What?" she stuttered, shocked.

I opened my jaws before simply grabbing the staff and holding Claire above my head. I watched the thin girl struggle, before she tucked up her leg and tied to kick me in the muzzle, I lifted a hand and blocked her. Before I could literally slam her into the floor, I hear Toby,

"GUYS! BEHIND YOU!"

My ears perked up and I whirled around, only to see one of the massive swinging axes had come loose and was heading right for us, "Holy-!" I was cut off as I jumped clear, hugging a screaming Claire to my chest as I made impact on the hard floor. I rolled to my knees and set Claire aside, I panted softly, before there was a low rumbling sound and the forge's mechanisms activated.

"Whoa! Whoa!" I shouted as we were lifted from the ground, "Son of a-!" My foot slipped and I held onto the rising stone slab with Claire holding onto my neck for dear life.

"Trollhunter!" I called, feeling my claws rake the stone, my arms strained as I panted, before I let go, landing on the top of a swinging axe before jumping again and landing before Jim with a crash. I took a knee and set Claire down,

"You ok?" I asked.

Claire was white-knuckling her staff, "Yeah, I'm--Look out!" she pointed.

I turned only to get slammed with the blunt side of a swinging axe, I was sent rolling across the forge before I stood, "Someone shut this down!" I yelled, dodging the axes and arrows.

Draal was already on it, slamming the button over and over, "It's jammed!" he yelled.

I dodged another volley of arrows, before jumping up on a rising stone slab and finally getting a moment to catch my breath.  Soon the forge slowed to a complete stop, the axes went still and the slabs lower back to ground level. I took a few shaky steps before bracing myself up on my knees, gasping for air.

"Ms. Wolf!" Blinky ran up to me, "Are you injured?" he asked.

I shook my head, unable to respond I was panting so hard, my tongue lolled out as my head lurched forward with head gasp. After a moment of heavy breathing I managed to regain myself and I stood straight,

"What happened?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head, still out of breath.

Draal came over and opened his mouth to speak, but he was stop short as something rose from the center of the forge. I'd only seen this a few times--the Soothscryer. I peaked a brow,

"Uh. . .?" I looked to Draal who was just, if not more so, as confused as I was.

"Sonya Wolf!" a male voice rang out, "Step forward!"

I peaked a brow, hearing the voice emirate from the Soothscryer, I made an attempt to walk forward but Draal grabbed my arm, and stopped me. I turned to him, and saw a look of pure shock written on his face,

"Uh, Draal?" I asked.

"It's my father . . ." he murmured, looking to the Soothscryer which was now glowing.

At first I was pretty ok with that, I knew Draal's father often visited from the Void. And then it hit me, the reason why Kanjigar may have come here. My eyes flashed to Draal and a single word went through my brain,

Shit.