The Cave of the Gum-Gum King; PT2

Sonya's POV~

I was snapped awake by the feeling of ice cold water splashed onto my face, I sputtered and rolled over onto my knees and coughed, spitting up water and fluids. I shook my head and sorted, water dripping down my face.

"Wakey, wakey!" Grougalor cooed, setting a tin bucket aside.

I grumbled something in Loboan tongue and shook my head, "What do you want?" I asked.

"Not so much me, as in more like-" The Hunter began but was cut off.

"Is she awake?" came a booming voice, the stuff of nightmares.

I felt my eyes widen, hearing heavy footfalls getting closer and closer, my tail tucked to my form and I began pulling at my restraints.

"She is, My Lord, and I believe her mind will bend to the will of your blade." The Hunter grinned, his eyes glowing in the darkness of the cave.

Gunmar entered the space, gazing at me with his one glowing eye. I bared my teeth and jerked on the chains, and growled, my tail lashing. Gunmar held up Decimaar, he ran his hand along the blade, as the Hunter slunk off, snickering evilly.

I watched Gunmar with widened, horrified eyes, Gunmar hummed softly, "Decimaar corrupts trolls easily, humans easier, but a Loboan . . ." he let out a deep laugh, "it will be . . . interesting to say the least." he lowered the blade to my head.

I scrambled back, the chains preventing my movement, I slammed to the floor, scrambling and snarling. My tail lashing hard and fast as my heart began pounding my eyes widening even more, if that was possible.

Gunmar grabbed my muzzle and yanked me up as he pressed his blade to my head. Pain shot through my form, dark, sinister thoughts swept into my mind, voices telling me to kill the Trollhunter and everyone he loved. My screams were muffled as I struggled, my body convulsing in agony.

A memory flashed across my mind, my mother's kind smile, then a knew face: Draal's soft, teasing smirk. Those memories tied me down to the ground, and my eyes snapped open, seeing Gunmar grinning down at me.

I bared my teeth, fighting the collar around my throat, Gunmar's grin faded, seeing my reaction, "What?"

I then tucked my legs under my form and, with all my strength I had, I slammed my skull into Gunmar's, "I'm not your slave!" I shouted, the pain subsiding as Decimaar fell from my head.

I fell to my knees, pinning my ears back, panting, as I watched Gunmar stumble back, holding his head in pain. I felt a smirk pull at my lips, and I spoke in a hoarse voice, pain still pulsating through my form,

"You can't break this Loboan, Gumm-Gumm. Jim will kill you, as he killed your son!" I lurched on the chains, "Once I get outta here, I promise you, I will make you-"

"Silence!" Gunmar backhanded me across the muzzle, making me hit the cave wall. I slumped, ad bowed my head, panting hard, my ears drooping forward.

Gunmar stood, "You will break, I do not care how long it takes." he snarled, before storming off.

I looked up at him before lowering my gaze, tears coursing down my face as I cried softly in the darkened cave of the Gumm-Gumm King.