The Cave of the Gumm-Gumm King; PT1

Sonya's POV~

It was dark, it was cold, and it was wet . . . and I was scared. I opened my eyes, and tried to move, but I heard the soft sound of chains clinking and the memories came flooding back to me in a violent rush. I sat up, looking around, my eyes adjusting to the dark cave. I looked dow to my body, ad my tail lashed, I had a collar around my neck with a chain  coming from the front which, in turn was bolted to the rocky floor. My hands were bound to my back, and each of my angels had an iron cuff on them, binding them together. I opened my mouth to call for help, but my muzzle would open, that's when I realized I was still muzzled.

I took a deep breath and closed my emerald eyes, I bowed my head, the chains clinking together. I felt like it was only me in the darkness . . . heh, who am I kidding? it is only me in this cave. No Jim, no Blinky, no Arrrgh, no Toby, no Claire . . . no Draal . . .

"Well, look who's stirred herself up."

My head snapped around to see the Hunter enter along with a six-eyed, four-armed troll that looked strikingly similar to Blinky, only he had green skin and his . . . his eyes were milky and faded. He was blind.

I bared my teeth through the muzzle and spoke, "Hunter, I know you, the four-armed freak I do not." I glared at the four-armed troll, a Gumm-Gumm.

"I am Dictacious Galadrigal." He smirked coyly, knowing I would know that last name.

"You're . . . Blinky's brother . . ." my voice was muffled due to this wretched muzzle.

"In the flesh, well, so to speak." Dictacous let out a chuckle. "Do not fret, little puppy, you shall become one of Gunmar's minions soon enough."

I pinned my ears flat to my skull, "I'd sooner die!" I hacked up and spat in Dictacious' face, "I will die free of mind then live a slave." he snarled through the muzzle.

Dictacious sputtered, and brushed the saliva from his face, before he snarled, "You shall pay for your insulace! Grougalor." he addressed the Hunter.

The Hunter let out a sadistic grin and nodded. He cocked his fist back and socked me in the muzzle. I lost my balance and crashed to the cold rocky floor. I grunted loudly, closing my eyes, feeling blood ooze from my muzzle. I groaned softly and slumped to my side, my breath heavy.

"Leave her, Lord Gunmar shall get to work on her soon enough." Dictacious' voice was fuzzy and dull in my ears.

I bared my fangs, and looked up to the dark roof of the cave, water dripped onto my shaking form. Hurry, guys, before Gunmar breaks my soul . . .