Missing Mama and Papa

Sonya's POV~

I flinched, feeling warmth spread through my from, I grunted softly and swished my tail. It felt strikingly familiar, my green eyes snapped open and I sat up,

"Mama?" I asked in a low tone.

I looked around, and quickly realized where I was: In Jim's basement. I heaved a sigh, and rubbed one of my ears.

"Mama?"

I looked up upon hearing Draal's voice, he peaked a brow at me, "Why are you calling to your mother?"

I snarled, "It's none of your business." I sighed, scratching my brown fur. I stood up and slowly assumed my human form, my bones crunching as they shrank to human size, my brown hair fell loosely around my shoulders before I looked at Draal who was staring.

"What?" I asked, peaking a brow.

Draal froze up, "Nothing . . . I . . ." he cleared his throat, "through the night, I hear you muttering words in your sleep." He said, averting my eyes.

I froze up at his words, "I was?" I walked over to my belongings and pulled out my hairbrush and began tackling my long locks.

Draal nodded, "You were saying . . . Mama, and Papa . . . over and over again." He poked his fingers together, looking down.

I froze, mid-brush and turned to him, "I . . . was?" I asked in a low voice, my upper lip quivering, revealing my teeth.

Draal nodded and sat down near the furnace, not meeting my eyes. The early sunlight drifted down into the window, making patterns dance on the wood floor.

I sighed deeply and sat on an old box as I brushed out my hair, "I . . . do miss my parents . . ." I chuckled dryly, "what kid wouldn't?"

Draal didn't meet my eyes, "That makes sense." His eyes then looked to me, "If you miss your mother and father, why did you leave the Black Mountains?" he asked.

I looked down at the floor, my hair falling before my eyes, "My father sent me here, to find the Trollhunter and fight beside him." She looked up, "I assumed my human form and portrayed a human teen, and was assigned to the host family." I gave a soft scoff, "little did I know, the Trollhunter sat behind me in History Class."

Draal only hummed, and he stayed silent for a moment, "Loboan, how old are you?" he asked.

I was taken back by the question and blinked, "Well . . . in human comparison . . . I'm roughly 16 or 17, but in Loboan years . . . I'm over 150 years of age."

Draal shot up at my reply and he stared, "You . . .?" He blinked in shock, "You look so young!" he exclaimed, sort of bluntly.

I peaked a brow, "My father is over 300 years old," I reasoned, I then smirked coyly, "But, I am glad you find me so young-looking." I teased, smiling.

Draal froze up, "I was simply making an observation, Puppy, nothing more!" he barked, standing up.

I let out a soft chuckle and stood up, with a quick flick of the wrist, I wrapped my brown hair up into a bun at the top of my head.

"So," I clicked my tongue, "you ready to head to Trollmarket, Stone Skin?" I chuckled.

Draal huffed and got behind me, shoving me forward, "You first, Loboan."

I chuckled softly and began the walk down the tunnel that led to the sewers.