Fighting for the Loboan PT3

Sonya's POV~

I stumbled back as the Hunter emerged from the shadows, twirling a long curved black sword in his claws. I bared my teeth and tried to unsheathe my claws, but I crumpled to the wall, wincing in pain.

"Sonya!" Draal held my shoulder, I felt his breath against my skin and I shivered a little bit, "I'll be fine. . ." growled lowly.

"I doubt it," the Hunter cooed, "Gunmar's gonna kill you, or make you part of his horde, either way you loose, Loboan." He cackled, throwing his head back.

Draal rubbed my ear, "I'll make quick work of him." he picked up his axe, and took a stance before me, "Gunmar will not have her, nether will you!" he let out a vicious roar.

The Hunter smirked, "Draal the Deadly, Son of Kanjigar. Sorry to hear about daddy, I always did like the way he screamed." he charged Draal, his obsidian blade twirling in the darkness. My eyes followed the flashing sparks as Draal's axe and the Hunter's blade clashed. My ears flickered back and forth, as their foot falls filled the air, I began panting hearing blows being felled and Draal's pained grunts.

He was loosing . . .

"Raaah!"

I jumped hearing Draal's roar, then I dense thud was heard and I could make out Draal's shape on the cave floor. I ran to his side and searched his form, I found a cut across his head and my ears pinned.

"Draal? Are you ok?" I asked softly.

Draal coughed softly, "Sonya . . . run . . ." he panted.

"And leave you to the mercy of that phsyco? Man, I knew you were dense but, seriously!" he growled as my ears went erect, searching for any sound.

Draal chuckled as he sat up, holding his head, wincing in pain, "No, I'm not stupid," he looked up at me, "I just do not want to see you die." he rumbled.

I froze for a moment before growling and cuffing him over the head, "Idiot! I don't wanna see you get killed either!" I stood up, "Now pipe down and stay still, I'm gonna kill this bastard." I unsheathed my claws and bared my teeth, sniffing the air, tracing his scent.

I heard a soft twinging noise, and I whipped around, my jaws clamping down on an arm. I heard the Hunter screech in pain, and I couldn't help but smirk to myself, I bit down harder hearing a loud cracking sound. I then whipped my head around and slammed him to the floor, I used my large paw to pin his head down and with one swift tug his arm gave and I ripped it off.

"AAAAHHHHH! DAMN YOU, LOBOAN!" He screeched in agony.

I backed up, and spat his arm out, the limb turning to stone once it hit the ground, I assumed a fighting stance, "What? Scared?" My ears locked back, as my lips writhed up, showing my fangs, gums and pink tongue, "You should be." My tail lashed.

Grutning in pain, the Hunter stood, "I'll kill you!" he charged me, throwing knives, I dodged each one, my eyes re-adjusting to the darkness around me.

The hunter grabbed his blade ad took another swing at me, and this time, I barely dodge, the blade clipping my ear. I ducked left and raked my claws across his flank. I heard him gag and scream in pain, I turned around quickly,

"This is for my Mother!" I slashed his face, "My brother!" I cracked my skull on his, "And all the other poor souls who've suffered at your hands!" I body slammed him, sending him rolling across the darkened cavern. I then reached into my pocket on my pants and pulled out a quarter that had somehow survived the entire ordeal.

The Hunter staggered to his feet, battered and close to his end, he glared at me, "What will you do? Kill me?" he chuckled, and coughed at the same time, "If you do . . . the world shall see you for what you really are! A savage!" he laughed maniacally.

I growled and flipped the coin to him, he caught it, surprised, "A silver coin?" he peaked a brow, "What . . . is this? Payment for my mercy?" he laughed again.

"No." I unsheathed my claws again, my eyes drifting to his throat, "It's a toll." I popped my knuckles.

"Sonya?" Draal questioned from behind me.

"A toll?" The Hunter echoed, "For what?" he smirked at me, despite his severe and fatal wounds.

I growled, "It's a toll for Satan, so you can pay him once you get to Hell!" I charged at him and closed my jaws around his whole head, and all that was heard was a loud crack! I then let go, and the Hunter's body slumped to the floor, his head ripped apart.

I gave a shuddering sigh and backed up, I then felt two hands on my back, "Easy, easy." Draal murmured.

I turned and slumped against him, slowly turning into a human. Draal picked me up, cradling my head in his arms, "I've got you, rest." He rested his head on mine, "rest, Sonya."

I closed my eyes, and everything faded to black.