Let Sleeping Loboans Lie

Third Person~

Draal gave a sigh as he applied a bandage over Sonya's cheek, he observed her features. Draal pressed the bandage to her cheek and finished up,

"Well, that should do it." He sighed.

Sonya reached up and touched her cheek before looking at Draal, "Thanks." She assumed her Loboan form and opened her jaws, yawning wide. Draal watched with interest, observing her fangs and pink tongue. The emeralds embedded in her fur seemed to glow in the furnace light. Sonya then licked her long muzzle and bunked down, tucking her head to her chest as her huge bushy tail flicked.

"Uh, Sonya?" Draal dared to poke at one of her huge ears, but the only response he got was a simple ear flick. Draal sighed and face palmed, "You must be joking."

Sonya curled up next to him, her breathing shallow and uneven. Draal examined her features, he reached out with his bad hand and moved her ear back, taking in her peaceful expression.

"Hmmm. . ." Draal peaked a brow, "You are an odd one, Loboan . . ." he looked her over and took note that her tail would flick ever so slightly. The large troll held back a chuckle, so puppy like . . .

"Draal?"

Draal held up both hands and looked over seeing Jim standing on the stairs, "Trollhunter?" Draal asked, confused.

"What are you doing?" Jim hissed, walking up to him, "And why does Sonya have bandages over her face?!" he demanded.

"Shhh!" Draal shushed him, "Lest you wake her." He jabbed a thumb down to Sonya who shifted in her sleep.

"What happened?" Jim hissed under his breath, "Draal, there is a trail of blood across my back yard."

Draal sighed, "It's her blood." he admitted.

"What happened?!" Jim demanded, "Did you two get into a fight?" he asked.

"No, we did not." Draal gave a huge sigh, and he looked down at Sonya, "Gunmar ambushed her, thankfully the injuries are not severe."

"What?! Gunmar?!" Jim held his head and knelt over Sonya, "Oh, no . . . this is bad, very, very bad!"

Sonya bared her teeth and her huge pointed ear flickered in her sleep, she tucked her muzzle into her chest and her breathing slowed.

"She's fine now." Draal assured, "Just resting, she's shaken."

Jim froze, "Wait . . ." he turned to Draal, "did you . . . bandage her wounds?" he asked, a knowing smirk pulling at his lips.

Draal peaked a brow, "Uh, I did." he confirmed.

Jim peaked a brow, then pointed down to Sonya, "So, you like her?" he pressed.

Draal growled and blasted air through his nostrils, "I do not like her in the way you are implying, Trollhunter." he poked Jim in the chest.

"Oh, c'mon," Jim teased, "she's strong, powerful, hot-headed, she's just like you only . . . furrier." he chuckled.

Draal snarled, and balled up his fist, "I will pound you." he threatened.

Jim held up both hands, "See ya, Draal." he vanished up the stairs, giggling.

Draal sighed and looked to Sonya, "You stupid puppy." I faced the furnace and sighed, "You are more trouble than you're worth."