Fighting for the Loboan; PT1

Sonya's POV~

"AHHHHH!" I screeched as Dcimaar pierced my skull, letting blood run down my head, my mind was ripped apart by the dark thoughts Decimaar implanted in my mind.

"Succumb to the power!" Gunmar roared, grabbing my head, "You will be my slave!"

I tried to wrench my head free, but Gunmar held my head, and slammed it into the gave wall. The collar and chain cut into my neck painfully, and with lack of food and water, I'd grown very weak. I grunted in pain, before glaring at Gunmar,

"I will die before surrendering my mind to you!" I hissed, bearing my fangs through the muzzle.

Gunmar's one eye narrowed before he struck me across the muzzle, I yelped and fell to the cave floor. My eyes sealed shut as I tried to fight down the pain in my whole being, cuts littered my back and arms, the collar and cuffs had rubbed away the fur around my neck wrists and ankles, leaving them raw and open.

Gunmar put his foot on my head and pressed down, "Then, you will die--slowly, painfully, I will leave you in this cave to rot." He leaned down into my ear, "But, you can live, if you join me." he snarled.

I snarled back, "I will die before surrendering my mind to you . . ." I panted, blood running down my muzzle.

Gunmar roared, and stood, before kicking me in the back, I yelped again, feeling my whole skeleton shake from the impact. Gunmar stepped over me and exited the cave, vanishing into the night. I lifted my head ever so slightly, seeing a glimpse of starlight shining into the deep cave.

My tail curled around my form and I closed my eyes before whining softly, I let my head rest on the cold stone, my eyes half shut. Maybe the others . . . weren't coming . . . tears filled my eyes and  I lowered my head, the muzzle making a horrible scraping noise.

"For the Glory of Merlin, Daylight it Mine to Command!"

​​​​​​​My ears perked up, and I opened my eyes, that was . . . it couldn't be! I lifted my head with great difficulty, and forced myself onto my bloody knees, my sensitive, accurate ears perked forward picking up the sound of several running footsteps. I tipped my muzzle back and sniffed the air, I caught the whiff of three humans, one in armor and three trolls ones' scent I knew all too well.

Draal.

I jerked on the chains and restraints, my tail wagging, I then winced in pain and collapsed to my side, the sound of Gunmar's roar shaking me to the bone. I winced and looked up, seeing something green enter the cave, I blinked hard as it stopped glowing and flopped onto my face.

"My old shirt . . .?" I asked shaking the garment off and watching the bloody shirt settle to the dark floor of the cave. The cave was like a pit, the entrance, straight down and a large space surrounded completely in darkness and stones.

"Kill them all!" Gunmar's roar echoed into the cave.

I closed my eyes, feeling a lump form in my throat, "Thank the moon . . ."