It'my fault

Third Person's POV~

"We gotta keep looking Blinky!" Jim shouted as he scanned through the books on the shelves.

Everyone was looking for some way to track down where Gunmar had taken Sonya. Everyone feared what the Lord of Skulls would do to the Loboan if she stayed in his grasp for too long.

"I am looking, Master Jim!" Blinky replied as he opened another book, "We all are, we must find a way to track Sonya so we may find her." he flipped through the pages of the books.

Toby looked up, "Why not call a Loboan from the Mountains? They can track." he said.

"That would be an excellent course of action, Tobias, but," Blinky gave a deep sigh, "We do not exactly posses the means of contacting Sonya's family, much less opening a Za-ap." he returned to sorting through the books.

Draal snorted as he slammed a book shut, "There is nothing in these blasted books that is any use!" he growled, "I say we search every dark, slimy corner in Arcadia Oaks until we find Sonya!" he slammed the book on the desk.

Claire walked over and put a small hand on his arm, "Draal, we will find her." she assured.

Draal snorted, "I promised her father that I would protect her," he bowed his head, "and I've failed. Sonya is at the mercy of Gunmar . . . who knows what he will do to her."

Jim walked over, "Draal, it'll be ok." he smiled assuringly, "I promise, we will find her."

Draal looked at Jim before sighing, "Trollhunter, I-"

"Grumbly Gruesome, I believe I have found it!" Blinky exclaimed.

Everyone looked up, as Blinky moved forward with an open book, "A spell to track down one who is missing!" He pointed to a paragraph of writing.

Claire looked at the worn pages, and put her had on the writings, "We need an object that we can put the spell into, something that belongs to Sonya." she said.

Arrrgh peaked a brow, "Have anything that was Sonya's?" he asked.

Draal peaked a brow before his eyes widened, "We just might." he ran over to a corner in the library, and began rooting through an old box, "Before we left the black mountains, Hougan gave me Sonya's old clothes." he looked up seeing their slightly shocked expressions.

"What?" Draal shrugged, getting defensive.

Jim peaked a brow as he folded his arms, "You have some of Sonya's old clothes?"

Draal growled at Jim, before pulling out a bloody, torn, greenish/blue shirt, "She was wearing this when the Hunter stabbed her." he held out the torn garment of clothing to Blinky who took it.

Blinky held up the shirt and examined it, "This will do very nicely, now," Blinky looked down to the book, "we need white quartz and sapphire."

"We can get those things!" Toby exclaimed, "C'mon, wingman!" he called to Arrrgh.

Arrrgh added, and thundered after Toby. Draal watched him go, before he sat down and lowered his head, "We are coming for you, Sonya, just hang on . . . please."