By the Fire Side

Sonya's POV~

After that, I dragged Draal back to Jim's basement. I was tired, he was tired. You know how it is. Once in the basement, I jogged up the stairs and locked the basement door. I looked down to my hands, and peaked a brow, seeing them shaking. Why were they shaking? I mean, I couldn't come up with any reasons why my hands would shake.

I sighed, and decided to pay it no mind as I made my way down the stairs. Draal looked up at me, peaking a thick brow,

"Why did you lock the door?" he asked, then added, "Not that I have a problem with it."

I sighed and dusted my shoulder off, "Look, last thing we need is Jim taking a photo of us for blackmail or something." I sat next to him, looking into the furnace.

Draal looked at me, "Us? A photo of us doing what?" he inquired, slowly inching closer.

I blushed and refused to meet his eyes, "I dunno, Draal." I ran my hand through my hair and pulled my legs to my chest, "I guess cuddling, since Trolls don't kiss." I smirked slightly at the last part.

Draal froze up, before he grumbled and looked away, "Sonya . . . you little-"

I cut him off with a giggle, "Relax, I'm kidding." I looked into the fire, and sighed softly.

The crackle of the fire was the only sound in the darkened space. My eyes followed the flickering flames, flashing and dancing over the coals like tiny dancers. I heaved a sigh and smiled contentedly, letting my form relax for once in the day.

Draal looked to me, then reached over and held my shoulder, "Uh, Sonya?" his thumb rubbed my shoulder.

I peaked a brow, as I turned to him, "Yeah?" I questioned, coking me head ever so slightly.

Draal leaned down, and pressed his head to my one, his touch soft and gentle. My eyes went half closed as I smiled at him,

"Draal, is everything ok?" I asked softly, my hands in my lap.

Draal leaned over me, casting a shadow over my form, he let out a soft snort blasting warm air onto my face. He then spoke in a soft voice,

"Sonya I . . ." he cupped my cheek, and smiled, "I . . . am not against . . .it . . " he cleared his throat, "I was just never . . . erm . . . never-"

I peaked a brow and nuzzled him, "You've never been kissed before?" I asked, holding his hand, "That Changeling wasn't nice to you, huh?"

Draal huffed and looked away, "Let's keep the Changeling out of this . . ." he grumbled, pouting.

"Aw," I got up on my knees and held his face in my hands, "Poor, poor Draal." I teased him, smiling.

Draal put his hands on my hips, and met my eyes, before anything else could be said nor done, I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips. Surprisingly, Draal's lips were warm against my own. Draal seized up on me, and I pulled away, but I kept my face close to his.

Draal blinked a few times, before his form seemed to relax, "Well, that . . . was interesting." he mumbled.

I giggled at his reaction, "C'mon, you liked it, I know you did." I poked his nose.

A wide smile pulled at Draal's lips before he yanked me close, "Oh, I believe I did." he purred, getting close to me, his hands on my hips.

I hummed against him as Draal kissed my cheek, making me giggle a little bit. Draal, in response, chuckled and nuzzled me happily,

"I love it when you laugh." He cooed.

I blushed crimson, "D-Draal . . ." I stuttered a little bit over his name.

Draal growled and claimed my lips in a kiss, it wasn't as long as mine, but it felt nice nonetheless. When he pulled away, he pulled me to my chest and laid down on his side. I nuzzled into his broad chest and hummed softly, running my hands up and down his stony chest lovingly.

Draal let out a deep exhale and kissed the top of my head, "Sleep well, Sonya." he whispered, his breath warm on my skin.

I smiled as I yawned a little bit, "Night, Draal. I love you."

I felt Draal tense up at my words before he pulled me closer, "I . . . I love you too." he rested his head on mine.