Lets Keep it on the DL

Sonya's POV~

We began to get ready to go, I knelt down and grabbed my belt, the knives gleaming from their spots on the leather strap. I wrapped the belt around my hips and fastened it, I then pulled my brown hair back in a pony tail, I then took a moment to touch the bandage on my forehead. It was on an angle to the middle of my forehead, going onto the bridge of my nose a little bit.

My gaze fell as I sighed deeply, my fingers lingering on the white bandage. I then felt a hand rest on my hip, I turned to Draal who stared at me with a soft gaze. He reached up and held my hand in his good one,

"It will . . .leave a scar?" he asked.

I shrugged, the dim morning light that illuminated the basement created soft shadows that danced on the walls, "I'm going to see Vendel again today, so I can take the bandage off. We'll see then." I told him.

Draal touched the bandage, "Decimaar pierced your flesh, it's not right . . ." he held my face, "it's not right . . ." he looked away.

I bit my lower lip, before grabbing his hands, "Draal, c'mon," my hands began shaking, "don't get like this. I hate it when you get like this." I whispered softly.

Draal gripped my shoulders and pulled me to his chest, hugging me tightly, "Please, don't ever leave me . . ." he begged, cupping the back of my head with his hand, "the notion of loosing you is . . . terrifying." his voice was shaky.

My eyes widened, before I closed my eyes and buried my face in the side of his neck, "You aren't loosing me," I rubbed his shoulder, "I'm too stubborn to die, especially if it's a humiliating way to go out." I smirked.

Draal chuckled and picked me up bride style, making me blush, he gazed down at me with a loving gaze, "That's my girl." he nuzzled me.

I rolled my eyes, "You gonna be this lovable in Trollmarket?" I asked, my face bright red.

Draal froze, "I do not think that is best, for the moment," he smiled awkwardly, "Vendel he-"

I got out of his grip and stood straight, "Lemme guess, there's never been a troll who's fallen for a Loboan, or anything else other than another troll?" I asked.

Draal nodded sheepishly, "Our kind is a stubborn one," he rubbed the back of his neck, "can we . . . keep this . . . just between you and me?" he asked softly.

I smiled and hugged his huge neck, "Sure thing, Horn Head. Just you and me, we'll keep it on the DL, for now." I smiled softly.

Draal hugged back, "Thank you, Sonya."

I nodded as I pulled back, "C'mon, let's get going, you overgrown rock-for-brains." I joked.

Draal rolled his eyes, "Sure, you overgrown fur ball."