I'll Be Needin' Stitches

Third Person's POV~

Jim walked through Trollmarket along with Toby and Claire. As the trio maneuvered through the crowd of Trolls. Toby was munching on some tacos as he spoke,

"You think Sonya got a good night's sleep?" he asked between mouthfuls.

Jim shrugged, "I heard some humming down there, but no banging-" he froze up, "that came out so wrong . . ." his face flushed as he face palmed.

Toby sighed, "Ok, anyways," he drawled out, "Sonya and Draal seem to be getting along pretty well."

Claire giggled, "I pair them." she said, her face lightly dusted pink.

"What? Are you crazy?" Jim asked as he peaked a brow.

"Oh, c'mon!" Claire replied, a giggling mess, "You can't see it?" she put her hands behind her back, "Polar opposites?"

Toby peaked a brow, "That whole opposites attract thing is a myth." He waved a taco around as he spoke, "Look, so long as Sonya and Draal don't kill each other I think we'll be ok."

Jim sighed, "Ok, but seriously, we aren't trying to set them up." he stated firmly. "Seriously, I honestly don't think a love interest is Sonya's top priority right now." he continued, as the three of them made their way to the Forge. Just as the stone doors lifted the three of them were met with the sight of Draal being hurled across the Forge, right before their view line. Jim, Toby and Claire watched as Sonya thundered past them, howling, her tail lashing.

"Case in point." Jim said, walking over to Blinky, "Ok, who said what?" he asked, folding his arms.

"Draal call Sonya a Puppy." Arrrgh pointed as Draal body slammed Sonya into the floor with a roar.

"Again?" Toby asked, between mouthfuls of tacos, "This is getting really old."

Claire watched the two beasts exchange blows. Suddenly, Draal caught Sonya up in his horns and a guttural screech as blood spurted from her mouth.

"Oh no . . ." Jim murmured.

"Not good." Arrrgh concurred.

Draal backed up, his eyes widened feeling blood drip down his horn, "Oh, dear." he looked up, "Sonya?" he asked.

Sonya stumbled back and held her shoulder, blood dribbling down her arm, "Ska . . ." she cursed in Loboan Tongue, as she rubbed her bleeding arm.

"Sonya, are you-?" Draal tried to speak but he was cut off.

"I gotta go stitch up my arm." She waved him off and straightened, before strutting off.

Everyone then drifted thier gaze to Draal, who sighed and facepalmed.

"Deya's Grace . . ."