What Happened?

Sonya's POV~

My dad's stern expression then melted into a soft smile, "Welcome home." He cupped my face with his huge, scarred over hands before pulling me to his furry chest in a hug. My father was bare-chested, wearing tattered jeans and a belt. My eyes widened feeling his huge arms engulf me, before I closed my eyes and I nuzzled up to him.

"That's a big Loboan."

I mentally groaned hearing Jim's comment. My dad let me go and looked up,

"You brought Soft Skins and Stone Skins?" he asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I scratched the back of my neck, "Papa, meet James Lake Jr., the Trollhunter, and his team: Toby, Arrrgh, Blinky, Claire and Draal." I introduced them, and gestured to each member in turn.

My father nodded then walked up to Jim, and I had to stifle a laugh, seeing how my father towered over Jim, Papa peaked a brow before cupping Jim's face in his hand, "A bit scrawny if you ask me. Even with the armor." He deduced, tapping Jim's armored chest with his huge claw.

Draal leaned over, "You never said your farther was a giant." he hissed.

I sighed and looked at him, "He's the chief, what did you expect?" I retorted.

Papa sighed and stood up, the gold and silver crystals in his back clinking and shifting as he turned to me, "Come, my world-traveling child must be hungry." he taunted, smirking.

I shrugged, "I could eat a mountain goat." I joked back, then looked around the seat of hustling and bustling Loboans, "Where's Buck and Dani?" I asked.

"In the den." Papa replied, "Come, I will explain everything, once out of the sight of prying eyes." he gestured for us to follow and I obeyed.

Rhigo came up beside me, "Buck got hurt in the attack." I pointed to his ear, and I winced,

"Oh, no . . ." I mumbled softly.

Claire ran up beside me, "What happened?" She asked, "Who's Buck?" she peaked a brow.

"Buck's the runt of our litter," I chuckled a little bit as we made our way up the stone stairs to my den, "what he lacks in size he makes up for in his ferocity. He's ear got ripped off in the attack." I explained.

"Will he be ok?" Arrrgh asked, cocking his head.

Rhigo chuckled softly, "Bucky's tough, he'll be fine."

Soon, we came to the covered entrance and Papa pulled a bear skin back, revealing our home. The den was large, with a fire pit in the center, there was carved out smaller bed-downs surrounding the fire, each packed with animal furs, brush and scrap cloth. Lanterns hung from the roof of the cave, and tools lay out in a pile, along with weapons.

"Buck, Daniel!" Papa called, "Your siblings are back!"

"Sissy?" A small, black Loboan, with sapphires in his fur came stumbling out, it was our younger brother, Buck. His one remaining ear perked up at the sight of me, his blue eyes glowing, all that remained of his other ear was a bandaged, bloody stub. Buck wore a tattered pair of sweat pants salvaged from a dump, and he was bare chested.

I gave a soft chuckle, "Hello, little brother." I opened my arms as Buck ran at me and hugged me tightly,

"You're alive!" He exclaimed in a higher-pitched voice.

"Sonyalanda?!"

I looked up seeing my younger sister, Daniel, she had chestnut fur, like mother, with green eyes and bright teal crystals coming from her back.