BAKAYARRIO!!!

Sonya's POV~

I made my way to the surface, and ducked into the woods. I've always loved the woods, it gave me so much more freedom rather than living under ground. I walked through the forest, my tail dragging through the grass, I looked up to the leaves of the trees above and watched them say in the morning breeze creating patterns of light and shadow on the forest floor. I sighed deeply, and hugged myself, my ears drooping back. My eyes flittering from tree to tree, seeing all manner of life living within their branches: Squirrels, robins, blue jays . . .

Soon, the trees parted revealing a deep pond, with clear clean water. I sighed softly, lowering to the pond, this small place, surrounded by oak trees is one of the few ponds left untouched by human pollutions. A perfect, secret place for me to wash my wounds and my coat.

I looked around, seeing the only presence were the squirrels scampering in the trees, I decided to go through with it. I reached back and pulled off my shirt and set it on the bank, I then unwrapped the black leather around my bust before pulling off my pants. I gathered up my clothes and laid over a low-hanging branch to keep them dry and hopefully the cool air would get that scent out of them.

I sighed softly, watching as blood and dirt streamed off my fur. I dunked my head under the clear water and watched the rocks gleam and glow under the water. I broke the surface again, and exhaled deeply as the water streamed down my mahogany pelt.

I ran my large hands over my head and leaned my back up against the sandy bank, the water coming up just to my chest. I looked up at the trees and watched the birds fly overhead. It was peaceful to say the least, I slid deeper into the waters and rubbed my wounded side. Crusted dried blood and dirt came from the wound and I winced a bit in pain. Before settling back into the waters and closing my eyes.

My wet ears then perked up, upon hearing tramping in the woods. I raised my head, and looked forward.

"Sonya!" Draal's voice came from the shady part of the wood, "We are not done!"

I gasped, and looked around, the water wasn't deep enough to cover my bust and my clothes were hung up upon branches to keep them dry.

"Crud, crud . . ." I began panicking.

The branches pulled away and Draal stormed into view, "You do not insult the Son of Kanjigar with out proper-" he froze.

I covered my bust, "Seeshy Bakayirro!" I shouted in Loboan tongue.

"S-Sonya, I did not realize that-" Draal averted his gaze, his expression reading shock, and slight embarrassment.

"Do you know what Bakayirro means, horn head?!" I shouted, "It means pervert, now get outta here before I rip your head off!" I roared, bearing my teeth and holding my chest to cover it.

Draal froze, "I am not pervert!" he retorted, looking at me.

"THEN GET OUT!" I reached into the waters and grabbed a rock before hurling it at him.

Draal dodged and nodded, "S-sorry, sorry!" he ducked into the bushes and vanished.

I watched him run off before I slumped back into the waters and held my head, "Oh, my Moon . . ." I mumbled, my cheeks hot with embarrassment.

Third Persons' POV~

Draal ran through the bushes and pressed his back to a large oak tree. His chest rising and falling dramatically, he saw everything. Everything. Sonya . . . without her clothes.

"Deya's Grace, I have sinned . . ." He slumped to the shaded grasses beneath him.

Sonya's figure was . . . stunning, toned abs, rippling muscles and her . . . chest. Draal held his head as he sighed, calming his pounding heart. Sonya's flustered and shocked expression imprinted on his mind, her rich mahogany pelt dripping with the clear water of the pond she was bathing in.

Draal looked up and let his hands flop into his lap, as he let his head fall against the rough bark of the oak. He heaved a deep sigh and closed his eyes,

"I am no pervert . . . " he repeated, "but, I will not deny . . . her form . . ." he face palmed, "Ugh! Stop this Bushigal!" Draal stood, he then looked back to the direction he had come from and sighed deeply. He peaked out from behind the oak and saw, just a glimpse, Sonya's bare back as she rose out of the pond.

Draal pulled back, and stood before making his way back to Trollmarket, his face flushed and hot as molten magma.

Note: You can thank Kamden for reminding me to write this chapter XD