Home Again

Sonya's POV~~

Turns out, the meet didn't happen. The carrier Troll never showed up to take the letter to Oo-tah, which was annoying as hell. The trek back to town was long, weary and boring. Once we did get back into the main part of town, Claire split off, heading back home. Toby and Arrrgh soon went down their own street, leaving myself, Draal, Blinky and Jim.

"Well, I must be on my way," Blinky suddenly spoke up, "good evening, Master Jim. Sleep well." He turned to me, "And the same goes for you, Ms. Wolf." he then made his way off the side of the rode, into the bushes and out of sight--back to Trollmarket.

I clicked my tongue and looked to Draal, "So, what about you?" I asked, brushing my hair from my eyes.

Jim spoke up before Draal could, "He stays in my basement." He smirked.

I did a double take, before shaking it off, "Of course he does." I began walking off, "G'night, Draal, Jimmy. See ya!" I gave a simple wave before shoving my hands in my pockets and walking down my street, the cool night air tickled my skin, making me shiver a little bit. I turned my head up to the stars, and my green eyes softened a little bit, I liked watching the stars twinkle and shine, like a thousand diamonds on a black velvet background.

I bit my lower lip and looked down to the side walk before me, my red converse making soft padding sounds on the sidewalk, I pulled my hand from my pocket and looked at the black band around my wrist, I then pulled my hand to my chest and gave a shaky sigh.

"If this relationship is gonna continue with the Trollhunter and his allies . . ." I looked up at the stars, "they need to know . . . I owe them at least that. . ." I felt tears prick my eyes as I gazed up at the stars, I had stopped walking now, just staring up at the sky with a forlorn gaze.

I closed my eyes tightly before bowing my head and walking on, "Why did you leave me alone . . .?" I asked in a soft voice, as I came to my Host Parent's house, I stopped at the door before turning to look out across Arcadia Oaks,

"I don't belong here . . ."