Captured Loboan

Sonya's POV~

I was angry, no doubt about it. I was angry. I stormed my way through Trollmarket, trolls parting way to let me pass. I ran my hands through my head again, growling under my breath. I didn't know why I lashed out at the others the way I did, I just felt boiling anger. Maybe I surpassed my grief from loosing Mama to soon? I don't know! I made my way to the surface and the moment I left the gateway I was bathed in afternoon light.

I took a moment to take a deep breath, and a folded my arms. I then walked up the canal's edge and into the forest, I sniffled a little bit, brushing the beginning of tears from my green eyes. I grunted softly, as I walked through the woods, my bare feet slapping the cold grass.

I assumed my Loboan form and looked up to the sky as it poked through the leaves of the trees. Tears formed in my eyes, as I lowered my gaze and I sniffled, a tear made it's way down my muzzle. I brushed the. tear away, and I looked up,

"Oh, well, well, well,"

My ears perked up, hearing an echoing scratchy voice.

"A little Loboan, lost in the wood."

I turned to a cluster of bushes, and I backed up as the Hunter emerged, a dagger lodged between his teeth. I bared my fangs, as my tail began lashing, "You!" I unsheathed my claws, "I'll kill you!"

The Hunter perched up on a rock, "Oh? I don't think so." He looked to a spot behind me, "Lord Gunmar, the beast is here!"

I whirled around to see Gunmar storming towards me, snarling, "A Loboan soldier for my horde." he raised his Decimaar blade, and snarled, his one eye glowing.

I bared my teeth, as the Hunter lunged, "I shall hold her for you, Lord Gunmar." he threw a knife at me.

I yelped and dodged it, only to suffer a hit on the spine from Gunmar's fist, I fell forward, and snorted as I pushed myself up, my claws digging into the earth.

The Hunter pulled out a chain and grinned at me, before throwing it at me, I rolled aside, the chain just missing my muzzle. I growled and shot up, dodging blows from Gunmar. Suddenly, more Gumm-Gumms emerged and began grappling at me, clawing at my fur and skin.

I roared, bitting into them and throwing them aside, but it was no use. There were just too many, bit by bit they wore me down, and the eventually brought me to my knees. I snarled and looked up as the Hunter approached, he knelt before me and cupped my muzzle, making me look up at him,

"Such a pretty Loboan." he cooed.

I responded by pinning my ears and snapping at him, trying to rip his head off. The Hunter dodged, "Oh! Still have fight left?" he then reached into his satchel and pulled something made of iron out.

A muzzle.

My eyes widened and I tried to pull my head away, but Gunmar's claws closed around the back of my head, "You will obey, mutt!" he roared.

My tail lashed and my screams were muffled as the Hunted fastened the metal cage around my muzzle, "There," he stood up, "now she can't bite." he then proceeded to kick me in the gut, I doubled over, groaning softly.

Gunmar looked down at me, before speaking out orders, "Chain her up!"

The entire ordeal was a useless struggle as I writhed and twisted. The hunters and the Gumm-Gumms bound me in black chains, my wrists were tied behind my back and my ankles bound together. Once I was bound like an animal, Gunmar knelt over me,

"I will break you, Loboan. And you will serve me."

he cocked his fist back, then . . . nothing.

Third Person's POV~

Jim and Draal walked through the woods, following the human tracks. Draal knelt down, "She assumed her Loboan form here." he said, pointing to the gradual increase in size in Sonya's tracks until they looked like a wolf's print.

Jim nodded, "Yeah, c'mon." he took it up to a jog.

The afternoon sun sone down in patches, and Draal had to be careful, dodging in and out of sun and shadow. Soon they came to a clearing and both Jim and Draal stopped dead in their tracks.

The signs of a struggle, scuffed up dirt, broken branches and a black, obsidian knife lodged in the trunk of a tree. Draal walked around, taking in the damage, his heart began racing as he pulled the knife from the tree,

"The Hunter was here." he mumbled, holding the knife out to Jim.

Jim took it, then looked to the ground, "Draal . . ." he pointed with a shaking hand.

Draal walked forward and knelt, and his eyes went huge. Massive troll tracks, multiple sets, and Loboan tracks, Sonya's tracks. The largest set led off into the woods, alone side a huge drag mark.

"Gunmar . . ." Draal breathed, his eyes huge with horror.

Jim backed up, dropping the knife, "Gunmar and the Hunter got Sonya!"