DOMZALSKI!!!!

Sonya's POV~

I inhaled, taking in the strong scent of fire, ash and coals, I opened my eyes, and found myself in . . . the healing dwell? I sat up, then seized up in pain, my entire form ached, I panted softly and looked down at my body, which was littered with bruises and bandages, I reached up and touched my face, feeling a bandage on my forehead.

"Oy . . ." I sighed softly, and rubbed my head. I reached over and popped my shoulder, wincing in pain, I exhaled softly, and looked at my human hands . . . they were shaking.

I lowered my gaze as I swung my legs over the side of the stone bed, revealing my knees which were scrapped and bruised as well. I screeched the back of my neck and looked up to the entrance and froze.

Jim stood at the entrance, with Toby, Claire, Arrrgh, Blinky and. . . Draal. Draal's face split into a wide smile, "Haha! Yes!" He howled.

I blinked in surprise, "Uh, did I miss something?" I asked.

Jim ran at me and hugged me, "Sonya! We were so worried!" He wrapped his arms around my neck.

I winced a little bit before easing Jim off, I then stood up and dusted myself off, "I passed out," I reasoned, "I don't think that's something to get freaked out over." I put my hands on my hips.

"Ms. Wolf, you were out for hours," Blinky replied, "Vendel did what he could to banish the dark magic that Gunmar implanted upon you, but we . . . feared the worst." he looked down.

"Thought you were going to die."  Arrrgh said, his pointed ears drooping.

I blinked a few times, before I sighed, a lump forming in my throat, "Come now," I ruffled Jim's hair and walked over to them, "I'm not that easy to kill." I popped my knuckles.

Blinky bit his lip then pulled me into a hug, his four arms holding me close. I blinked in shock before I smirked and hugged back, "I'm ok, Blinky." I patted his back.

Blinky pulled away and held me at arm's length, "Did you happen to see my brother while you were captured?" he asked.

I nodded, "Oh, yeah, and I spat in his face." I snickered.

"Nice!" Toby exclaimed, "Spitting in evil's face with no fear, that's our Sonya!"

Draal put a hand on my shoulder, "I wish I could have seen his reaction." he smiled at me, "It's good to see you on your own feet once again, Sonya." his fingers tightened on my shoulder in a comforting squeeze.

I looked up at the troll before I smacked my lips and chuckled, "It's good to be back," I inhaled deeply, feeling fresh air fill my lungs, I then popped my neck, "And I can't wait to kick your butt again in the Forge."

Draal rolled his eyes, "Stupid Puppy." he teased.

"Moronic Stone Skin." I teased back, feeling my face get warm a little bit.

I then saw Claire look between me and Draal and a knowing smirk pulled at her lips, "Oh, I ship it." she said, giggling.

"Claire!" I shouted, my face going as red as blood, "Really?!"

Claire busted out laughing at my reaction, "Oh, I so ship it!"

"Me too!" Toby exclaimed, smiling.

"Domzalski, you are walking dangerous grounds!" I shouted.

Draal blinked, confused, "What is this 'shipping'?" he asked, cocking his head.

"O-ho-ho, you'll like this, Draal, you see Shipping is when people-MPH!" Toby was cut off by my hand clamping over his mouth,

"Aaaand that's enough of that!" I grabbed Toby by his shirt and shoved him off, I glared at him pointedly.

Toby giggled, but kept his mouth shut, I turned my eyes to Claire and snarled, Claire nodded, "Ok, ok . . ."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "I am way to banged up for this. . . "