(Chapter One-Defense)

Pearl: "I can not believe you managed to talk me into this" 'Pearl says as she walks ahead of Garnet who is giving Chip a piggy Back ride'

Garnet: "Trust me this will work" 'Garnet says calmly as Chip rests his chin on her hair'

Chip: "Is this...really....necessary?" 'Chip asks Garnet quietly'

Garnet: "Mission critical" 'Garnet says with a small smile forming on her face'

Chip: "I can walk...though" 'Chip says softly yet clearly confused'

Pearl: "Are you questioning your mother?" 'Pearl asks with a amused smile as she looks at the two from over her shoulder'

Garnet: "Yes are you questioning me?" 'Garnet asks with a playful grin as she continues walking'

Chip: "I'm not questioning you, I'm questioning your logic" 'Chip says forming his first proper sentence'

Garnet: "Hush Mother knows best" 'Garnet says causing Chip to go silent with a confused look on his face'

Garnet and Pearl eventually walk all the way up the large stair case reaching a large arena floating in the sky, Inside Amethyst is found sitting in the stands while Steven can be seen with Connie standing in the arena itself'

Steven: "Hey, what took you guys so long" 'Steven asks excitedly as Garnet and Pearl walk into the arena'

Pearl: "Somebody was having a hard time staying awake long enough to use the warp pad" 'Pearl says as she stands next to Garnet'

Garnet: "So we settled on a compromise" 'Garnet says with a smile'

Chip: "It wasnt a compromise...." 'Chip says quietly as Garnet sets him down'

Garnet: "What did I say before?" 'Garnet asks with a soft smile as she pokes Chip's nose'

'Steven smiles at the rather sweet scene infront of him as he stands beside Connie'

Connie: "Sorry but I dont think I've met you, I'm Connie maheswaran " 'Connie says with a smile as Garnet pushes Chip forward softly'

Chip: "My names chip, it's nice to meet you" 'Chip says shyly as his eyes shift to a blue with a purple hue near the edges'

Steven: "This is the robo-guy I told you about. He's a little shy" 'Steven says chuckling'

Pearl: "Alright we shall begin our training, Chip you shall be sparring against Connie, Steven if you could go sit in the stands with Amethyst" 'Pearl says as she hands Chip a sword'

'Chip looks at the sword doubtingly before tapping the point of the Blade against his index Finger while Steven makes his way to sit next to Amethyst'

Pearl: "Is there somthing wrong?" 'Pearl asks confused'

Chip: "This weapon just feels.....empty" 'Chip says with a confused look'

Garnet: "Then we shall let you chose a weapon" 'Garnet says as she walks to a wall of the Arena'

'Connie and Chip follow with Pearl close behind, Once Garnet reaches the wall she presses a brick into the wall causing a small portion of the wall to change into a large weapon rack holding different types of weapons'

Pearl: "Oh, I honestly forgot this was here..." 'Pearl says as she taps one of her index fingers on her chin'

Connie: "I didnt get to chose my weapon" 'Connie says with mock dissatisfaction'

Garnet: "Well Most of these weapons cant be wielded by a human due to their weight" 'Garnet says with a calm tone as Pearl looks through the Weapons'