(Chapter One-Rose)

'The ship crashed, Jasper and Lapis fused and Chip hasnt been found, after all was said and done the crystal Gems went off to cleaning up the rubble of the ship, Garnet was digging through the rubble using her gauntlets a distressed look on her face the entire time while doing so, They hadnt found Chip in the rubble so far, and he should have rebooted by now'

Amethyst: "I mean he has to be around here somewhere right?" 'Amethyst asks with a hopeful voice as she helps pearl clean up rubble'

Pearl: "logically he should be yes, Metamorin bodies are extraordinarily durable, but that wont call her down" 'Pearl says as she looks over to Garnet as she tosses a large chunk of rubble into a pile'

'Silence befalls the group as they continue cleaning and searching through the rubble, Garnet suddenly stops with a gasp causing the others to run over to her'

'Out of the rubble a robotic hand is sticking straight up twitching every so often, Garnet rushes over to the hand and cleans away the rubble around it revealing the forearm attached to it, the sleeve of a blue hoodie can be seen tattered and ripped around the arm'

'A relieved smile crosses Garnet's face as she grasps the hand pulling it gently only for her to fall backwards'

'Pearl drops her spear onto the sand and covers her mouth while Amethyst looks horrified'

'Pearl is holding onto Chip's disembodied right arm, it looks as if it was ripped off at the elbow due to it looking like it was crushed, the arm sparks and twitches every few seconds'

'Steven's eyes are wide as he steps forward slowly'

'Garnet falls to her knee's as she looks at the disembodied arm, the Gem fusion has begun to shake and shudder as she clutches the arm to her chest'

'Pearl walks next to Garnet before falling to her knee's aswell, Pearl places a hand on Garnet's shoulder as a she shakes'

"Pain.. everything's in pain..." 'Chip thinks to himself as he lays on the cold smoldering ground beneath him'

"Everything except my right....arm...." 'Chip opens his right eye to look around himself, to his surprise his surroundings are not the rubble littered beach by the temple, he is sorrounded by a lush green forest, The tree's surrounding the crater he lays in are on fire'

'Chip weakly pushes himself onto his knee's before feeling a stabbing pain in his side, when he looks down he can see a green shard of metal clearly stabbed into his side'

'Chip grits his teeth as he uses his skeletal left hand to grip the shard of metal before ripping it out of his side roughly'

'Chip then opens his left eye only to not be able to see out of it, he reaches upto his left eye and instantly brings his hand back at the feeling of wires hanging loosely out of it'

'Chip rises to his feet weakly as sparks fly out of his legs and chest, Chip's legs seem to have taken the brunt of the force from the crash as both of them are complete endoskeleton from the knee's down'

???: "Oh my stars what happened here?!" 'A womans voice can be heard calling out causing Chip to look around worriedly'

???: "Maybe a meteor crashed, there have been meteor showers latley" 'A familiar voice responds confusing Chip further'

???: "Oh my! Pearl there is someone down there!" 'A voice calls out much louder causing Chip to turn around and look at the edge of the crater'

'A taller woman wearing a dress with long pink flowing hair can be seen standing next to a rather familiar looking Pearl'