(Chapter Four- Another "Nightmare")

'Blue and Yellow Diamond find themselves standing in the technological sector of the homeworld Diamond base, a look of anticipation on their faces as a bright glow shines through the window infront of them'

'The glow slowly fades leaving the two Diamonds to breath a sigh of relief, Blue then turns to Yellow with a look of uncertainty'

Blue: "Yellow are you sure this is a good idea?"

Yellow: "Yes I am, it is time for this to happen, and quite frankly I believe the results will benifit him" 'Yellow says with a confident tone'

'Blue hums to herself as a group of Peridots come out with a large object covered in a tarp'

Yellow: "Is he still at his colony base?" 'Yellow asks carefully picking up comparatively tiny object in her hands'

Blue: "Yes, he has been over seeing it for the past star cycle" 'Blue says as the two Diamonds begin to walk out of the laboratory'

'Back on Chip's colony he can be seen walking among the Hematite gems along side Stretch pointing out areas to build structures'

Stretch: "Are you sure the storage compartment should be dug into this side?" 'Stretch asks with a slightly confused voice'

Chip: "Yep, through this wall is a pure carbon deposited it can not only be mined out for the storage area but we can also use the carbon to power the generators" 'Chip says while he scans the cliffside'

Stretch: "Huh...I did not think of that" 'Stretch says in a slightly impressed tone'

'Chip finishes his scan, a slightly more tired look crossing his face as he puts more weight onto his walking stick'

Stretch: "Are you feeling well?" 'Stretch asks as Chip stumbles slightly'

'Stretch reaches a hand out and places it on Chip's arm only for him to bring it away from her'

Chip: "Get your hands off of me" 'Chip says darkly, his voice glitching slightly'

'Stretch backs away visibly alarmed, Chip's Diamond shaped eyes have turned from a fully blue color to the bottoms of them being a dull red color'

'Chip's face turns slightly alarmed as he realizes his outburst, his eyes flicker momentarily before returning to normal'

Chip: "Oh...I'm sorry I-Im not sure...what-" 'Chip says chuckling nervously only to cut himself off as he stumbles once more relying on his walking stick to hold him up'

'Chip looks down to his gem noticing the glow in its center flickering inbetween blue and red'

Chip: 'Y'know what, I think I'm going to go rest for a bit in my throne room...." 'Chip says with a tired smile managing to get Stretch to relax a small bit'

'Stretch was about to respond only to be cut off by Chip making a portal to his throne room and walking into it'

'Once in his throne room he sits down taking a few deep breaths, his gem continuing to flicker'

Chip: "Initate full body scan" 'Chip says causing a large light to shine down on him from the center of the room'

'The light passes over him before disappearing, a notification appears on his hud causing him to squint slightly'

Chip: "No errors found?" 'Chip says with a annoyed sigh as he places one hand on his gem feeling the pain slowly fade'

'Chip feels his eyes slowly start to close, a overwhelming feeling of exauhstion coming over him'

'The moment he closes his eyes they shoot open once more only this time he finds himself standing in a massive black and grey colored hallway'

'Chip blinks in confusion, he subconsiously reaches to his gem only to feel it is no longer there'